Let's talk about Dean Ambrose for a second...

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Well Rock was getting the highest ratings on the show so Austin definitely wasn't the sole reason. Rock was a heel so damn hot they created the next show after him "Smackdown". Austin is called the "top guy" of that era but reality was the Rock was the backbone of the show because he wrestled more and was in the mix for all the marketing and everything that kept ratings high as they got.
Exactly

A product doesn't sell off just one guy. If you bring D Bry back now he might pop a rating for a night or a few nights but ratings overall with still continue to come down. Because the total product isn't as good.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
Cena came back kind of quick but they still had Ambrose headline that one PPV after he came back no matter what. They had Ambrose lose via hijinks and bull$hit. Like electrocuting himself and silly $hit like that:laugh:
Exactlyyy lol. He's had times here SD there where he's been the top guy but that's it.

And I don't wanna talk about the Bray feud. :mjcry:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Rock and Steve Austin were money makers. Everyone knows that. There is no proof the Shield was some SHOW CARRYING backbone of the Bryan run:laugh: They were a pushed heel act that fans overbooed at times but ended up appreciating because of how strongly they were booked and they produced in tag team matches.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Exactly

A product doesn't sell off just one guy. If you bring D Bry back now he might pop a rating for a night or a few nights but ratings overall with still continue to come down. Because the total product isn't as good.
Bryan was the top reason why the show was good...he brought the energy up, had gates up, was wrestling twice a night to make sure the show ended up level and balanced, etc. He was the backbone of Monday Night Raw and without him? You see what the ratings have dipped to. Quality or no quality, a guy that makes that kind of difference being gone fukks everything up.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
Bryan was the top reason why the show was good...he brought the energy up, had gates up, was wrestling twice a night to make sure the show ended up level and balanced, etc. He was the backbone of Monday Night Raw and without him? You see what the ratings have dipped to. Quality or no quality, a guy that makes that kind of difference being gone fukks everything up.
Yes but he won't sell a product on his own. Which is why I'm saying bringing up ratings when comparing Bryans run to Punks isn't fair. You put Bryan on tv rn and he's not gonna carry the ratings.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yes but he won't sell a product on his own. Which is why I'm saying bringing up ratings when comparing Bryans run to Punks isn't fair. You put Bryan on tv rn and he's not gonna carry the ratings.
He don't have to carry the ratings for a broken show...but he won't drop the ball in the main spot. That's his job and that's what he's proven. Selling the product? The product I see every week revolves around the former US Champion beating the WWE Champion in like 5 straight matches and then for some reason, doesn't even get a title shot after winning said matches. Yeah..the product Is all fukked up. So Punk returning ain't gonna do shyt...especially if you are of the mind that Bryan won't do anything.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
He don't have to carry the ratings for a broken show...but he won't drop the ball in the main spot. That's his job and that's what he's proven. Selling the product? The product I see every week revolves around the former US Champion beating the WWE Champion in like 5 straight matches and then for some reason, doesn't even get a title shot after winning said matches. Yeah..the product Is all fukked up. So Punk returning ain't gonna do shyt...especially if you are of the mind that Bryan won't do anything.
When did I say punk returning would help anything? I was talking purely reactions from the crowd.

The point is comparing Punk and D Bry with TV ratings is unfair because D Bry had more factors working for them while punk had more going against him. Simple

Let's not forget Punk was handled pretty horribly after the pipebomb.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Pretty much all fans do that though. Not just his lol.

I have never seen it like this. I've seen Dean being compared to as "The Next..."
SCSA
Sting
Roddy Piper
Jake Roberts

I even seen somebody who said that he should take SCSA's finisher and use Sting's makeup.
List goes on and on...I mean Dean is alright, but come on...:dame: