Let's talk about Dean Ambrose for a second...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
haq2ZAK.gif

Orton-Ambrose-botch-gifs-001.gif

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif
Its Dean's fault John held onto the ropes instead of taking the bump?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Bumping this thread during this jericho match, Dean Ambrose is fukking trash, Get the the fukk out the ring.

I didn't see the match because I was watching GoT, but it's not surprising to hear. Jericho is past his prime and can only wrestle the same match over and over at this point in his career. It's a shame that Ambrose, who's supposed to be in his prime, can't even match a flabby Jericho :papescust:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I didn't see the match because I was watching GoT, but it's not surprising to hear. Jericho is past his prime and can only wrestle the same match over and over at this point in his career. It's a shame that Ambrose, who's supposed to be in his prime, can't even match a flabby Jericho :papescust:

Ambrose has never been a good in ring worker. If it's not a hardcore match or gimmick match, it's ultra sloppy. That's the main reason why WWE doesn't consider him main event material regardless of how over he is.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Ambrose has never been a good in ring worker. If it's not a hardcore match or gimmick match, it's ultra sloppy. That's the main reason why WWE doesn't consider him main event material regardless of how over he is.
Says who?