Let's talk about Dean Ambrose for a second...

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
That probably explains the major downturn in pro wrestling in the last 6 months :ehh:

I agree. I don't think his AEW World title run is helping AEW that much.

The problem is I don't know at the moment who he could lose the belt to.

MJF needs a run with the TNT title first.

Cody and Omega might be meh.

AEW might have to build up someone but its going to be difficult without crowds.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I agree. I don't think his AEW World title run is helping AEW that much.

The problem is I don't know at the moment who he could lose the belt to.

MJF needs a run with the TNT title first.

Cody and Omega might be meh.

AEW might have to build up someone but its going to be difficult without crowds.
The easy fix is to use Jericho as a transitional champ. Maybe they could go Moxley->Jericho->Matt Hardy?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The easy fix is to use Jericho as a transitional champ. Maybe they could go Moxley->Jericho->Matt Hardy?

Since the Lucha Bros are just floundering in tag-team hell, maybe it's time to let Pentagon & Fenix shine as singles stars. Pentagon has shown he can be a dope ass champion & he has crazy crossover appeal potential. AEW fukked up so big not capitalizing on George Kittles embracing that CERO MIEDO lifestyle during the 49ers Super Bowl run

george-kittle-cero-miedo-pentagon-jr.webp

Fenix is just a mega babyface star waiting to happen too.

Once Pac can come back to the US, you can throw him into it as well.

Basically, push TRIANGULO DE LA MUERTE :damn:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
From what I've seen he's presented as a big star and was pretty over when there were fans. His main event match a few weeks ago also got AEW back from losing to NXT in the ratings. He's much better now than his WWE Championship run.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Since the Lucha Bros are just floundering in tag-team hell, maybe it's time to let Pentagon & Fenix shine as singles stars. Pentagon has shown he can be a dope ass champion & he has crazy crossover appeal potential. AEW fukked up so big not capitalizing on George Kittles embracing that CERO MIEDO lifestyle during the 49ers Super Bowl run

george-kittle-cero-miedo-pentagon-jr.webp

Fenix is just a mega babyface star waiting to happen too.

Once Pac can come back to the US, you can throw him into it as well.

Basically, push TRIANGULO DE LA MUERTE :damn:

We need a thread on the Lucha Bros, I thought they were going somewhere with the Penta and Cody feud but they wrestled once and that was it :francis: