Let's talk about Dean Ambrose for a second...

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Ambrose has never been a good in ring worker. If it's not a hardcore match or gimmick match, it's ultra sloppy. That's the main reason why WWE doesn't consider him main event material regardless of how over he is.

His mic skills have always been overrated too. He says a few funny and catchy things here and there, but he's not in the top 5 mic workers right now.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ambrose has never been a good in ring worker. If it's not a hardcore match or gimmick match, it's ultra sloppy. That's the main reason why WWE doesn't consider him main event material regardless of how over he is.

He did really well in FCW as a heel singles wrestler, he did the best work of his career during that period. He just can't work as babyface at all.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
tumblr_inline_o5180nSeML1td6a19_500.gif

Dean Montana looking like he just told Renee that she's a tiger and she belongs to him. :pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That's a good point. I meant wrestling wise though, I hate the way dudes wrestles as a face. Why the crowd is behind him I'm not sure if it's because of his "whacky" character and how he portays it or because the way he wrestles. I'd be shocked if it is the latter.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So to summarize the current TSC narrative:

Reigns is an elite worker who only gets booed because it's the "cool" thing to do and Ambrose can't work for shyt and never has a good match with anybody and is only the most over babyface in spite of all that. :francis:

I love TSC, but this board is full of try hard contrarian fakkits. :snoop:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Reigns is an elite worker who only gets booed because it's the "cool" thing to do and Ambrose can't work for shyt and never has a good match with anybody and is only the most over babyface in spite of all that. :francis:

I made this thread last year, and if you read through the first page - people were disagreeing with me. Come a full year later, people have started to notice that Ambrose hasn't improved in the ring. I don't even dislike Dean Ambrose, but there's no denying that he's severely lacking in-ring compared to other top guys (e.g. Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, Cesaro, AJ Styles, etc.). Besides his matches with Rollins, nothing really stands out from him in the ring. All of his matches follow the same simple formula I laid out in my OP. The reason he's over is because of his personality. Is there anything wrong with that? Not at all, but don't try and pretend like he's some sort of great wrestler.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

No one is saying that. Even I'm not saying that.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody said Ambrose was a top five worker. Nobody says Reigns was complete shyt. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Ambrose has a good match: "He had to be carried :camby:"

Reigns has a good match: "You can't carry anyone to a good match. :troll:"

And it's the same dudes saying this. :francis:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
No one is saying that. Even I'm not saying that.
So if he's not an elite worker (of which there are several on the roster), and he sucks on the mic, and he doesnt connect with the audience...then why push him as the face of the company?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Meanwhile all I see are dudes who love exaggerating other people's opinions almost as much as they love to exaggerate their own now.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Dean been trash been wanting to make a thread for a while but i got so high that i forgot to post it.

shytty on the mic

shytty in the ring

shytty suicide dive

all ignored because his character is dope (dont even ask me how)

Dean AmTrash :camby: