Let's talk about Dean Ambrose for a second...

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Dean also gets a pass for having so many female fans (yes, they are the ones putting money in the WWE's pockets for him) meanwhile Roman gets sh_tted on for that.

Let's not be hypocrites and be consistent.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Another by the numbers TSC heel turn. :russell:

Tbh, I think one reason why so many was high on him (at least me anyway) was the same reason fans cheered RR at RR14; they wanted anyone but Tista so they chose to cheer Romey. Dating back to SurvSeries, they just wanted anyone but Romeyrome, so they naturally cheered swagbrose; even though he ain't that good. I mean dude needs to turn into Foley 2.0 or some shyt and have hardcore matches every week, something to make him stand out.

So if he's not an elite worker (of which there are several on the roster), and he sucks on the mic, and he doesnt connect with the audience...then why push him as the face of the company?

Women think he's pretty.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
You should add when he teases dirty deeds. Sticks his tongue out, try to make it look like he's realy trying hard to pull it off

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nobody said Ambrose was a top five worker. Nobody says Reigns was complete shyt. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Ambrose has a good match: "He had to be carried :camby:"

Reigns has a good match: "You can't carry anyone to a good match. :troll:"

And it's the same dudes saying this. :francis:

I've honestly never read anyone post that Ambrose was carried, ever. It seems you are the one creating the narrative breh :heh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Dean also gets a pass for having so many female fans (yes, they are the ones putting money in the WWE's pockets for him) meanwhile Roman gets sh_tted on for that.

Let's not be hypocrites and be consistent.
:snoop: No one shyts on Roman for having female fans. Having female fans is not a negative.

There is absolutely nothing consistent about criticizing Dean Ambrose's ring work and MIC WORK, and then caping for Roman Reigns. :heh: Foh

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Who the fukk are these people saying these things and what are these TSC narratives y'all are bytching about? I made this thread a year ago, and it's still relevant. All of this Roman Reigns shyt is coming out of left field :mindblown:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
To think Steve got blamed for why that interview was wack. Dean, why bother going on interviews if you don't want to say much?:dame: