Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what got him set up
Dirty bastahd snitches in the fbi

This is what pissed me off. They always gonna send a black man aka c00n to spy on black leader. Just like police sent one of black undercover to pretend to be a bodyguard for Malcom X. Dude said he regretted it and also he said these pigs were so angry at him for trying to save Malcom X's life after he got shot.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He was such a brilliant brother and murdered at such a young age by the crackers controlling the power structure, they were terrified of him. He was a true great leader and thinker. Rest in power king:salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
As we can see, when it comes to practicing racism and evil they fight very dirty. When it comes to defending yourself and your family you dont have to fight fair. Ain't no rules. SURVIVE.

21 Years Old and he put out wisdom more than many people older than him. Fred is immortal. People haven't forgotten about him. When you go hard for your people you live on.
Beautiful statement

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is what pissed me off. They always gonna send a black man aka c00n to spy on black leader. Just like police sent one of black undercover to pretend to be a bodyguard for Malcom X. Dude said he regretted it and also he said these pigs were so angry at him for trying to save Malcom X's life after he got shot.
Right. I saw that documentary too. That had me mad asf

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
One of the things that I've noticed about the black community is how that sense of pride and resiliency seems to have declined.

It seems like there's more black youth nowadays that seem more desperate than ever to be white and to want to fit in, even if it means actively dissing other black people. They are becoming similar to other ethnic groups in that regard.

And part of that is the result of the death of leaders like Fred Hampton - and then, if you want to go there, you can put in people like Tupac.

A lot of the prominent black figures now - aside from some athletes - are all marrying white folks, and viewing whiteness as "higher class" and they are idolizing whiteness. They've completely sold out and bought in to the "Whites on top, blacks on bottom" power structure, and it is sad to see.

Pac was a big loss. Had he not gone astray, I'm sure the Panther background in him would have won out.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can't wait for the movie
I’m not too good with this getting the “Hollywood” treatment these days. They never do right by our leaders - it’s always a whitewashing of some sort. Like “Harriet”. Rather a series - like “Godfather of Harlem” If it was done like that where WE control the story and the outcome.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not too good with this getting the “Hollywood” treatment these days. They never do right by our leaders - it’s always a whitewashing of some sort. Like “Harriet”. Rather a series - like “Godfather of Harlem” If it was done like that where WE control the story and the outcome.

That's true but directed by a black director Shaka King and black producer Ryan Coogler so I trust them thou.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
RIP

What do Coli militants have to say about his interest and NEAR success in uniting white, Hispanic, and Asian groups towards common goals? He understood coalitions and their power. Group dynamics. He was beginning to understand political power. I don't think it's a coincidence he was killed when he was killed, given what he was on the verge of doing.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
RIP

What do Coli militants have to say about his interest and NEAR success in uniting white, Hispanic, and Asian groups towards common goals? He understood coalitions and their power. Group dynamics. He was beginning to understand political power. I don't think it's a coincidence he was killed when he was killed, given what he was on the verge of doing.
They would call him a c00n and scream something about tangibles before they log onto a tube site to jack off to blacked or ghetto gaggers, then they would fall asleep in in their shame before their mother screams down into the basement for them to take out the trash:yeshrug: