Lets take a moment to honor Fred Hampton

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Brilliant

I wonder if we will have have another era with so many powerful young black leaders

First, you gotta follow te blueprint of Huey P Newton and Bobby Seale about killing off ANYTHING that is detrimental and crabbish of the Black Community. Including killing off drug dealers, pimps, thots, and music artists that brag about killing off black people.

Nothing less than a Revolution that is a WORLDWIDE effort.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
what’s wild is I think it could actually be easier to get notoriety cuz everybody so connected with social media

I would love to see it but yeah I’m doubtful

That's the curse of the gift because as soon as someone have the slightest potential of being able move the people they're being watched by the compromiser as much as the people that need to be moved.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
what’s wild is I think it could actually be easier to get notoriety cuz everybody so connected with social media

I would love to see it but yeah I’m doubtful

I think another part of the problem is there is to much background noise these days. You have to align with peoples views on a lot of topics, like abortion, lgbt, gender identity etc... for people to want to follow anyone. That is just impossible and people can't put disagreement on those topics aside for the bigger picture, they'd rather cancel people on individual view points instead. Basically shyt is just way too divisive these days.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
images

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Black Panthers and Fred Hampton | People's Law Office

The Videofreex conducted this interview with Fred Hampton, the Deputy Chairman of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party, in October 1969, just over a month before he was killed by the Chicago police.

"We recorded Hampton with a wide-angle lens at the home of a wealthy Chicago woman named Lucy Montgomery. She owned a Prairie School house furnished with modern art. Hampton arrived late with a small entourage and paid no attention to the lavish surroundings. He looked tired but strong. He was chairman of the Illinois chapter of the party, and though he was just my age, he seemed so much older than me. If our crawling around to frame him from all different angles bothered him, he didn't let on. He had a message to impart and ignored the distraction."

— Parry D. Teasdale, Videofreex: America's First Pirate TV Station, Black-Dome Press

During the interview, Fred Hampton talks eloquently and passionately about the Free Breakfast for Children Program and Free Health Clinic set up by the Black Panthers to feed and tend to the poor and hungry. In response to a specific question about events in Chicago and the conspiracy trial, he talks about how those running the city are "crazy with power," about racism, fascism and imperialism, and the need to educate and organize, to lead by example. He criticizes the recent Weathermen actions, seeing the group as counter-revolutionaries. In reply to a question about how they will defend themselves from retaliations from the powers that be, Hampton says that the struggle is not about individual people, but the masses, and that there will always be new people coming up to replace them.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It is due to strong young brothers like him and those of that era that I was influenced early.

It wasn't about ego which often destroys a movement, it was group advancement.

We are failing him and other great scholars, ancestors in begging the white man and not uniting.

Nation building first, all else is distractions. How we're treated here in the west is similar to brothers and sisters in the south, Africa, Europe. We need to want us. White approval doesn't mean anything if your goal is to take the system and make it work for you.

Too many sleeping giants but we will overcome through concentrated efforts.