The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Brilliant

I wonder if we will have have another era with so many powerful young black leaders
I think that was the end of the era of proactive activism and that is up to us to teach future generations about these legacies left behind that will inspire or motivate younger kids to be leaders and give them inspiration. I think that was a seminal era which can’t be replicated but we can duplicate their efforts with the foundation they provided- it’s the blueprint that still applies today. I know that I teach my son and daughter regularly about different aspects of their history black American culture and history - it’s cliche but each one teach one. The younger ones need to be taught that they have value- instill in them a warrior spirit. I still remember when I was like 3 or 4, sitting with my father at conventions and speaking engagements. Never left me to this day - that imprint never leaves.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Brilliant

I wonder if we will have have another era with so many powerful young black leaders

Nope.

Everyone would get vilified on whatever social media app you can think for any transgressions.

Past and present.

That is if they get that far, someone out here is killing anyone who could be a leader (I.E Folks from Ferguson, woman who help put together Breonna Taylor's rallies etc.)

It's not realistic on a national level.

Within your own neighborhoods and close friends/family? Absolutely viable and I encourage that route. Easier to control and manage.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
As we can see, when it comes to practicing racism and evil they fight very dirty. When it comes to defending yourself and your family you dont have to fight fair. Ain't no rules. SURVIVE.

21 Years Old and he put out wisdom more than many people older than him. Fred is immortal. People haven't forgotten about him. When you go hard for your people you live on.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You have to understand these things are just as pivotal for what people like Fred and such were championing on. The people who advocate for women's reproduction and health rights, movements led by black gays etc should literally not have to step aside when they are just as much of the forefront the liberation of oppressed and marginalized people.

White anti-capitalist pull that class reductionist "it's not about race it's about class!" non-sense when any breh young or old would rightfully laugh their ass out of the building

Abortion ain't just about a woman terminating her pregnancy, it's about denying agency to women's health period

LGBT/Gender identity shyt was chastise because it's consider a "threat" (sans white gay males) to current social hierarchy and agency within a white supremacist society.

I think another part of the problem is there is to much background noise these days. You have to align with peoples views on a lot of topics, like abortion, lgbt, gender identity etc... for people to want to follow anyone. That is just impossible and people can't put disagreement on those topics aside for the bigger picture, they'd rather cancel people on individual view points instead. Basically shyt is just way too divisive these days.

Black leaders no

Black movements? absolutely. Politics about to be local as MF. Has to.

Brilliant