Lets take a moment to honor Fred Hampton

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Young Chicago breh linking up with gangs and other organizations to make things better. Salute.

While I'm here, fukk the FBI, fukk J Edgar Hoover, fukk Chicago PD, traitors in the community and anybody else involved in this tragic massacre.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope.

Everyone would get vilified on whatever social media app you can think for any transgressions.

Past and present.

That is if they get that far, someone out here is killing anyone who could be a leader (I.E Folks from Ferguson, woman who help put together Breonna Taylor's rallies etc.)

It's not realistic on a national level.

Within your own neighborhoods and close friends/family? Absolutely viable and I encourage that route. Easier to control and manage.
Yep you legit risking your life when you do something like this. A lot of those Ferguson leaders are gone now. They got took out one by one. shyt is sad man

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tumblr_n0cgar93cu1rv7pklo1_400.gif

the black panthers created programs to make sure hungry children were fed. And other programs that looked out for the black community. Rest in power forever. I wish I was able to get a shirt made but it would have upset somebody at work. :stopitslime:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
One of the things that I've noticed about the black community is how that sense of pride and resiliency seems to have declined.

It seems like there's more black youth nowadays that seem more desperate than ever to be white and to want to fit in, even if it means actively dissing other black people. They are becoming similar to other ethnic groups in that regard.

And part of that is the result of the death of leaders like Fred Hampton - and then, if you want to go there, you can put in people like Tupac.

A lot of the prominent black figures now - aside from some athletes - are all marrying white folks, and viewing whiteness as "higher class" and they are idolizing whiteness. They've completely sold out and bought in to the "Whites on top, blacks on bottom" power structure, and it is sad to see.