Let's say...you're in a serious relationship and you meet another woman...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this scenario, this woman is the real deal. This isn't just a piece of new azz you're :noah: over. This broad is everything you want in a woman. Everything :wow: Whatever your ideal chick is, she's it. The only problem is, the timing is obviously horrible. You're in a long term relationship. And that woman has been good to your sorry ass :wow: But like I said, this new broad is the real deal. The way you feel towards this girl, you never felt towards your main...

What do you do? What's your perspective on it?

Do you chalk it up to being mesmerized by the forbidden fruit.....fall back and be grateful for the relationship that you have?

Or do you see what's good with the new chick?

I dont leave what I know for the unknown..grass isnt always greener on the other side. How can you know this is the one when you dont even know her, never spent real time with her....you havent even seen the true colors yet, be careful you might jump in a situation you regret.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leave it alone.

There will always be temptations in life; small ones and big ones. The thing I've learned is that the most irreplaceable thing in life is the love of a good woman. Once it's gone and her heart goes cold, there's no going back. There's no point in throwing that away, because that's exactly what I would be looking for from the new chick. Only difference would be maybe more sexual attraction, and that can be chalked up to "new p*ssy" factor.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Damn brehs....:to: I'm going thru this EXACT problem right now.
Been with my old lady for almost 10 years. Things have been rocky as fukk for the last year and half. I've been trying to make it work tho. Because we have a child together. But I met another chick about 3 months ago. The vibe is fukking insane between us. We click in EVERY area. Like it was meant to be. I've been juggling both, but the shyt is starting to get to me. I'm starting to feel bad about fukking around on my old steady. Even though things at home aren't that great. The new chick wants to get serious with me, and I want to get serious with her too. But I just hate the idea of breaking up my family. I am miserable with my girl. We don't fight or anything, so it's not like our home situation is fukked beyond reason. We just aren't close at all anymore. Not connected. It feels more like a roommate situation than a relationship. My parents are still together so I guess that's why I am trying to hang on to my family. But I want to be happy. I don't know how I can be happy with my old lady anymore, but I am completely happy with the new girl.
I just don't know what to do brehs.

:ufdup: already. Relationship with new girl already started off on the wrong foot. First, what the hell is the point of being in a relationship with someone for over a decade without marriage? Surely you knew this wasn't heading towards marriage in the first place.

Did the new girl know that you had a lady? If so, she is as selfish as you. If she didn't, then you started off on a foundation of deceit.

And if you think baby moms will go quietly into the night? :bryan:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Leave it alone.

There will always be temptations in life; small ones and big ones. The thing I've learned is that the most irreplaceable thing in life is the love of a good woman. Once it's gone and her heart goes cold, there's no going back. There's no point in throwing that away, because that's exactly what I would be looking for from the new chick. Only difference would be maybe more sexual attraction, and that can be chalked up to "new p*ssy" factor.

:whoa: I dont think he talking about new p*ssy. The bytch you with may not be the one you suppose to be with or connect with. He said his new brawd "the real deal", nikkas don't put that title on any bytch but rather the bytch that make him feel whole nahmean. Look at Jordan, he left Juanita and found happiness:smugfavre::mjpls:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Life is short, go for it. You think your girl won't go backstage at a Trey Songz concert? :usure:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Damn brehs....:to: I'm going thru this EXACT problem right now.
Been with my old lady for almost 10 years. Things have been rocky as fukk for the last year and half. I've been trying to make it work tho. Because we have a child together. But I met another chick about 3 months ago. The vibe is fukking insane between us. We click in EVERY area. Like it was meant to be. I've been juggling both, but the shyt is starting to get to me. I'm starting to feel bad about fukking around on my old steady. Even though things at home aren't that great. The new chick wants to get serious with me, and I want to get serious with her too. But I just hate the idea of breaking up my family. I am miserable with my girl. We don't fight or anything, so it's not like our home situation is fukked beyond reason. We just aren't close at all anymore. Not connected. It feels more like a roommate situation than a relationship. My parents are still together so I guess that's why I am trying to hang on to my family. But I want to be happy. I don't know how I can be happy with my old lady anymore, but I am completely happy with the new girl.
I just don't know what to do brehs.

Hey Moron...The time that you're investing with that side bytch could be better spent on repairing your relationship with your main woman and securing your family. WTF is wrong with you? Are you willing to lose your family because you're in lust with some other bytch that you don't even know?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part didn't you understand?

Relationships that long without commitment is retarded, imo.

So...

10 years of my life with her.
Financially supporting her while she was in law school.
Paying for her bar prep classes.
Letting her move into my house.
Treating her family like my family and vice-versa.
Co-signing on loans for her to help improve her credit.

None of that is commitment?

BUT buying her a diamond and having a party... that's commitment?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm certainly not opposed to moving on from a 10 year relationship because like AgentT said the fact that you two aren't married says a lot. Now I'm not sure how your child's mother is going to feel about it so good luck with that. I'm sure she'll be even less enthused when she finds out you were starting a new relationship behind her back.

And if you're using terms like "main" and "side piece", you're not in a relationship, you're dating around.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
She's the real deal now, but you have no idea what kinda claws will come out of that chick when you're in a relationship.

Don't fukk up something good breh

Bam!!

I realized this past weekend while she was away with her cohorts... that i have a good thing and i don't need to snoop around.

But it took several flakey females and a couple crazy broads to realize it.

Why have a tootsie roll...

When you have access to a Godiva piece, b?

This one treats me like a king and i will be grateful for the babe.

You don't find those err day (and she got her own? :ohlawd:).

*sighs*

Don't fukk up a good thing is all i can say.

tay zonday.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So...

10 years of my life with her.
Financially supporting her while she was in law school.
Paying for her bar prep classes.
Letting her move into my house.
Treating her family like my family and vice-versa (I was the speaker at her father's funeral; she has 3 brothers btw).
Co-signing on loans for her to help improve her credit.

None of that is commitment? BUT buying her a diamond and having a party, that's commitment?

That's not commitment, that's stupid (not to say you aren't committed). It's certain things you should be willing to do for your wife/husband ONLY and potentially jamming yourself up or supporting them financially is one of them. I think the reason people are so reluctant to get married is because they do the most while they are just dating and can't possibly fathom what else marriage has to offer.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!

Being with someone for THAT long as boyfriend/girlfriend is ridiculous.

Sounds like I need to clarify. Not 10 years straight. This time frame includes a breakup and a couple years in between. This last time it's been about 4 years together.