Let's say...you're in a serious relationship and you meet another woman...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30K on a wedding ??? DAMN... well you get about 25% back as gifts.

Actually in a way I do feel you.. I got 4 houses and a business .... I couldnt get divorced cheaply if I tried :snoop: ... while on the other hand if we werent married :win:

Oh and if she was paying the car note using her checking account with checks having only her name on it for 2 years or so.. its gonna be hard for you to legally jack it from her especially if its her only means of transportation and If y'all have a child .... The car is staying

Isn't 30k like average for a wedding nowadays? :unsure:

No kids.

She has another car paid off that she lets her brother use. But yea, she makes the payments. I have a feeling tho that if the credit report shows 3 months of no payment, followed by a lump sum payoff from my account, that I wouldn't have a problem maintaining ownership, especially since my name would be on the title.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Unless you're actually married to ur longtime girl...I don't see what the problem is :yeshrug:

If this new chick has everything you want (and she's feeling you), go get it. Life is too short to be left wondering "what might have been".

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:stop:

We broke up at the end of 2010. She had all her stuff out of my house within 2 hours.

She has another car that she lets her brother use.

Everything I buy I purchase on my Amex. Wouldn't be hard to go back and show purchase dates, but that's irrelevant since she wouldn't fight me in court for anything.

About my situation? Apparently nothing. But please, tell me more about my life.

breh, i don't know anything about you. i'm just expressing my views. like i said, i'm not knocking your way of life. if it works for you, i'm happy. but don't think for a second that your whole world can't come crashing down if a scorned woman decided that she wanted it to. courts side with women. and don't think that she is incapable of sticking it to you. but again, your life is not my biz, and if you believe that you have things under control then cool.

:cheers:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Isn't 30k like average for a wedding nowadays? :unsure:

I don't know.. hell I got married in 1999 ... Getting married actually costs you about $30 ... that's all the license costs down at city hall... All that other $30000 sh!t is to impress people you don't even give 2 sh!ts about ..

But if whatever you have works for the both of you then that's all that matters. :salute:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me put it to you this way.

If we had gotten married 9 years ago, and then gotten divorced this year, would the last 10 years somehow be more valid or meaningful because of that marriage contract? Why, or why not?

Well first off, I'm not saying your relationship isn't meaningful but I just personally wouldn't want to take on the task of committing to someone without there being a possibility of marriage. I just find relationships be extremely overwhelming and I'm not going to do it just so I won't be "lonely" or whatever.

And I can't really answer your question because for ME to get married, no matter how it ended it would be worth it to me but at the same time I'm not really big on divorce either. It'd have to be something extreme me to consider divorce but I'm not quite sure what that would be.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, i don't know anything about you. i'm just expressing my views. like i said, i'm not knocking your way of life. if it works for you, i'm happy. but don't think for a second that your whole world can't come crashing down if a scorned woman decided that she wanted it to. courts side with women. and don't think that she is incapable of sticking it to you. but again, your life is not my biz, and if you believe that you have things under control then cool.

:cheers:

Appreciate the concern, but my ducks are all lined up.

Daps
Be honest with your girl and tell the new chick that you are in a relationships but you are willing to cheat or breakup with her so that you can be with her.

Both girls will be impressed by your honesty. Trust me.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Damn brehs....:to: I'm going thru this EXACT problem right now.
Been with my old lady for almost 10 years. Things have been rocky as fukk for the last year and half. I've been trying to make it work tho. Because we have a child together. But I met another chick about 3 months ago. The vibe is fukking insane between us. We click in EVERY area. Like it was meant to be. I've been juggling both, but the shyt is starting to get to me. I'm starting to feel bad about fukking around on my old steady. Even though things at home aren't that great. The new chick wants to get serious with me, and I want to get serious with her too. But I just hate the idea of breaking up my family. I am miserable with my girl. We don't fight or anything, so it's not like our home situation is fukked beyond reason. We just aren't close at all anymore. Not connected. It feels more like a roommate situation than a relationship. My parents are still together so I guess that's why I am trying to hang on to my family. But I want to be happy. I don't know how I can be happy with my old lady anymore, but I am completely happy with the new girl.
I just don't know what to do brehs.

For starters, slide up in that new p*ssy, see how she act after u hit it a couple times...

they say tha grass is greener on tha other side, but I'm gonna give u tha benefit of tha doubt becuz u seem like an older cat....u should know all tha red flags by now about females

tha first red flag would be if tha jump off KNOWS she a jump off and u already in a relationship with a kid.....if she's aware of that then u need to hit it and quit it

Now if she don't know, then that bytch might be a keeper, keep pursuing it, dig deeper, find out if she has any red flags, if it still looks good.....YOLO :manny:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Yo my shyt just completely unravelled. Got caught up in some "why is this bytch liking every post you make on FB?" type shyt. I had to just up and walk away like Deniro in Heat brehs. I got more invested in my old lady so I threw the other girl in the bushes. With no remorse. Damage control protocols in full muthafukkin effect. The other girl has been texting me non-stop. I actually feel kinda bad for fukking her over like that. But then I hear Omar in the back of my mind. "It's all in tha game...."

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo my shyt just completely unravelled. Got caught up in some "why is this bytch liking every post you make on FB?" type shyt. I had to just up and walk away like Deniro in Heat brehs. I got more invested in my old lady so I threw the other girl in the bushes. With no remorse. Damage control protocols in full muthafukkin effect. The other girl has been texting me non-stop. I actually feel kinda bad for fukking her over like that. But then I hear Omar in the back of my mind. "It's all in tha game...."

facebook....:snoop: get off facebook, breh....it's the DEVIL! :demonic:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Well first off, I'm not saying your relationship isn't meaningful but I just personally wouldn't want to take on the task of committing to someone without there being a possibility of marriage. I just find relationships be extremely overwhelming and I'm not going to do it just so I won't be "lonely" or whatever.

And I can't really answer your question because for ME to get married, no matter how it ended it would be worth it to me but at the same time I'm not really big on divorce either. It'd have to be something extreme me to consider divorce but I'm not quite sure what that would be.

Suppose you was married to a nikka 10 years and found out he cheated on you all ten years, you got 2 curable STD's and one was while you was pregnant, plus he fukked mad bytches in your marital home and got 2 kids by jumpoffs he aint tell you about and ya husband still fukking random bytches. Is this grounds for divorce??:smugbiden:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suppose you was married to a nikka 10 years and found out he cheated on you all ten years, you got 2 curable STD's and one was while you was pregnant, plus he fukked mad bytches in your marital home and got 2 kids by jumpoffs he aint tell you about and ya husband still fukking random bytches. Is this grounds for divorce??:smugbiden:

Nah that's motive for murder.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:mindblown:

Sound like a loose loose situation....

Im in love with my side chick....she hold me down...does watever i say....everything breh...too bad everybody cant have a side goddess as fine as mine

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs....:to: I'm going thru this EXACT problem right now.
Been with my old lady for almost 10 years. Things have been rocky as fukk for the last year and half. I've been trying to make it work tho. Because we have a child together. But I met another chick about 3 months ago. The vibe is fukking insane between us. We click in EVERY area. Like it was meant to be. I've been juggling both, but the shyt is starting to get to me. I'm starting to feel bad about fukking around on my old steady. Even though things at home aren't that great. The new chick wants to get serious with me, and I want to get serious with her too. But I just hate the idea of breaking up my family. I am miserable with my girl. We don't fight or anything, so it's not like our home situation is fukked beyond reason. We just aren't close at all anymore. Not connected. It feels more like a roommate situation than a relationship. My parents are still together so I guess that's why I am trying to hang on to my family. But I want to be happy. I don't know how I can be happy with my old lady anymore, but I am completely happy with the new girl.
I just don't know what to do brehs.

Your main chick is being shared.