Let's say...you're in a serious relationship and you meet another woman...

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been there...just wasn't worth it. Always remember the other girl will act like the perfect chick because she wants to take you from someone else. She'll tell you what you want to hear, fukk like you want, do what you want, etc. until she has you. After that the true person comes out. What you gonna do if that true person ain't the same?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This sounds like something a woman would do.They'd throw away a good relationship to go find out about the new nikka a dude would just fukk the chick
Basically if people ain't happy and think its no way to get it back might as well leave. I'll never understand that whether you have kids or not. I hear nikkas excuses for why they can't leave I'm like you dudes are clowns. Honestly I think the shyt comes down to you like the attention another chick giving you so that holds you over and/or you can't afford to leave.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
In this scenario, this woman is the real deal. This isn't just a piece of new azz you're :noah: over. This broad is everything you want in a woman. Everything :wow: Whatever your ideal chick is, she's it. The only problem is, the timing is obviously horrible. You're in a long term relationship. And that woman has been good to your sorry ass :wow: But like I said, this new broad is the real deal. The way you feel towards this girl, you never felt towards your main...

What do you do? What's your perspective on it?

Do you chalk it up to being mesmerized by the forbidden fruit.....fall back and be grateful for the relationship that you have?

Or do you see what's good with the new chick?

Naw, bro...I can't.

I can't do that to a broad i'm with.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Someone else is always going to have something your S/O doesn't; that's life. IMO the only time you even notice it bothering or distracting you is if your feelings for your S/O are starting to wane. Otherwise it's a moot point. Can't be with everyone you fall in like with.