Let's say I don't believe the world is round. How can one prove the world is round to me?

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Believe in the white man's science, brehs. Funny how the Earth is "round" yet nobody is falling off of it due to "gravity". Riddle me this - if Gravity is all powerful and shyt then why can an ant fall off of a skyscraper? Hmmmmm?:usure:
I know you're trolling, but many creatures like ants, roaches, etc have small hooked claws on their legs. Inbetween are "arolia" that essentially function like suction cups. Which is why they can traverse smooth surfaces vertically.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
a8yLGY6_700b.jpg
Dinosaurs never existed bruh

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
All of you dumb fukks should gather on the highest structure in your area then do a summersault straight off the edge at the same time to show each other that gravity doesn't exist.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
the only question i have for these dikkheads is what do 'they' gain by hiding the fact that the earth is flat :dead:

im also curious why kyrie trusts hopping into a plane for work when everyone who makes that plane run would assure him that the earth is, in fact, round :skip:

A potentially flat earth would prove intelligent design

It's harder for the elites to control a people that know there's a creator

The random universe theory is nihilistic and athiest in nature. That's effective for mind control

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The random universe theory is nihilistic and athiest in nature. That's effective for mind control
im not sure i follow :huhldup:

christians are the most easily controlled people on the planet, whatever fukkin shape it is. and they "know' theres a creator :skip:

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

How does a flat earth prove intelligent design more that a spherical one?

Who are these elites? And Have they been been colluding over centuries across continents? If so how?

religion has been used to control people since the dawn of man so ur point 'elites to control...' is wrong

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
All of you dumb fukks should gather on the highest structure in your area then do a summersault straight off the edge at the same time to show each other that gravity doesn't exist.
You're confusing gravity with density/weight

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How does a flat earth prove intelligent design more that a spherical one?

Who are these elites? And Have they been been colluding over centuries across continents? If so how?

religion has been used to control people since the dawn of man so ur point 'elites to control...' is wrong
Nah you're just not there yet mentally but it's OK, it's a lot to take in

Christianity is just sun worship

The concept of intelligent design isn't tied to any religion. It actually opposes many religions

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Weight is the product of mass and gravitational pull. :mjgrin:
Nah that's just what we're all told

You can't point to a single super dense object attracting and holding water to it on earth

If you can then please do

Like I said, I just have questions. Parroting something that was parrotted to you isn't a valid answer, sorry