Let's say I don't believe the world is round. How can one prove the world is round to me?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The planet has to be round... if you went in a straight line from point A and and traveled all the way straight without stopping where you started you end up right back in the beginning... :francis: the earth has to be round... If it wasnt you'd fall off if you hit the edge correct... :stopitslime:

Incorrect smh

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Just show someone a picture of the planet from space

Then punch them, if you like, for being a fukkin idiot

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Incorrect smh

kd-lebron-stare-kevin-durant-gifs.gif

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To answer your question OP, on a ball earth rotating around a sun that is rotating around a fixed point within the galaxy, sun dials should only work once or twice a year, and they shouldn't be perfectly circular because the earth is supposed to be revolving around the sun on an elliptical path

Also, high noon on Jan 1 should actually be exactly high midnight on July 1, exactly 6 months later on the other side of the sun. The block of sunlight that each area experiences should be moving back and forth between at 12 hour interval

Also, constellations should never been seen the same way from night to night, much less over millenia

Also the concept of gravity causing water to stick evenly to a sphere cannot and has not been recreated on earth in any experiments that I've seen

Also, you should be able to see the earth's curvature over large bodies of water, yet you can't

Also, who says a flat earth is supposed to have an edge?? That's just how pseudo-intellectuals dismiss something they don't understand

Also, many people acknowledge that very advanced civilizations lived in the past. Civilizations that mapped out the constellations perfectly and utilized advanced technology that didn't hurt. Most of that technology we don't understand to this day. Every single one of said civilizations were under the impression that the earth is flat. This is significant no matter what you believe

I can definitely keep going

Most of this is false, and I will explain how.

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Believe in the white man's science, brehs. Funny how the Earth is "round" yet nobody is falling off of it due to "gravity". Riddle me this - if Gravity is all powerful and shyt then why can an ant fall off of a skyscraper? Hmmmmm?:usure:
Obvious troll :snoop:

Negged and ignored :stopitslime:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Question for flat earth brothers

Why does the Sun set in the west and rise in the east

Why does your shadow slowly change positions in a circular motion as the day goes by?

Have you ever been on a plane flight that was more than 8 hours?

How do time zones work?

:mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Why does your shadow slowly change positions in a circular motion as the day goes by?

How do time zones work?

:mjlol:
I'm at work but I'll try to go deeper when I get off(pause)

None of what you posted disproved the possibility of a flat earth though

Time zones exist so most people can experience a similar amount of sunlight at similar times of the day across the earth

The shadow thing potentially disproved a ball earth

IDK if the earth is flat but I do know that I have a lot of questions that get ignored by people who claim to know for sure that the earth is round

It doesn't help that almost every person in history who put forth the heliocentric theory is either a freemason or linked to freemasonry

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
If you don't know for sure if the earth is even flat and you don't think the earth is round then what other shape would it be and what exactly do you believe
:dead:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If you don't know for sure if the earth is even flat and you don't think the earth is round then what other shape would it be and what exactly do you believe
:dead:
I've seen some compelling arguments for the earth being flat though

For instance the UN logo is actually a geographically correct flat earth map. WTF and why?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
We have countless pictures, videos, deductions, etc of the world being round.

But not a single anything of the supposed "edge" of the flat world.

So if someone can produce that...

But to answer the question, if someone doesn't really want the truth, then all the evidence in the world won't change their mind.
Actually only ONE photo exists of the whole entire earth and even NASA admited to photoshopping it

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Kant said:

Day and night cycles are easily explained on a flat earth. The sun moves in circles around the North Pole. When it is over your head, it's day. When it's not, it's night. The sun acts like a spotlight and shines downward as it moves.
Kant said:

See above answer.
Kant said:

15741000_223351654783755_6222635939564013429_n.jpg

Kant said:
How do time zones work?

The sun is a spotlight which shines light on a concentrated area, so not everywhere on Earth will be lit at once. Times zones exist so that everyone's clock will be at 12:00 around the time the sun is approximately directly overhead.

:troll::troll::troll:

:laff::laff::laff: