Let's say I don't believe the world is round. How can one prove the world is round to me?

87 others

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

because of Molecules Jesus Christ the Coli is stupid :snoop:
Molecules:russ:

You nikkas are so delusional it's hilarious. AmeriKKKan science got ya'll brainwashed. It's a simple ass concept. Something small is attracted to something big. So why can something as small as an ant fall off of a skyscraper? :mjgrin:Hmmmmm????:jbhmm:

Exactly - because there is no such thing as Gravity and the Earth ain't no damn space ball. Stop buying into propaganda and think outside of the box for once.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I knew a flat earther that believed in a ton of other conspiracies, when I pressed him on why he believed the earth was flat he just told me because the public schools teach that :francis:

I don't doubt that public education is flawed in many ways, but this was coming from a Turk that glorified Germany and thought Hitler was al-Madhi, you'd think he'd give a deeper reason than being a contrarian.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Presumably because ants are so lightweight that at that height the wind will just blow them away, so they won't drop straight down like something heavier

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It's really simple. Let's take a look at a Supercell Thunderstorm from Tuscaloosa in 2011.

maxresdefault.jpg

You see that hole between Montevallo and Alabaster? That's the radar site. Due to the fact that the storm is close to the radar site and moving northeast, the radar is able to pick up a higher definition detail of the storm including hail, wind, and the tornado (which is the bowling ball or "hook" on the storm). If you notice, the storms to the northwest are less defined and can only pick up the higher levels of the storm, that is due to the curvature of the earth, if the earth was flat, all the storms would have the same definition on radar as the Tuscaloosa storm and the radar would be able to pick up on storms 500 or so miles from the radar site. This why there are radar sites all across the country that meteorologists have to use to view a long track tornado in detail.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Believe in the white man's science, brehs. Funny how the Earth is "round" yet nobody is falling off of it due to "gravity". Riddle me this - if Gravity is all powerful and shyt then why can an ant fall off of a skyscraper? Hmmmmm?:usure:
dog what :laff:
funniest shyt i've ever seen on this site

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You hipster nikkas will believe anything if it isn't mainstream for no other reason than to believe it. The Earth isn't real chew on that for a minute. Sounds good doesn't it?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
So why hasn't a Tornado blown anyone into space then, playboy?:stopitslime:

What are you talking about? :gucci:

Nobody says ants get blown into space. They must come down at some point. Try this for me right now, drop a small piece of paper in front of you from as high as your arm reaches. Notice how long it takes to come down? Then drop a pen or something heavier than paper. Notice how much faster it comes down?

The same principle must apply for throwing an ant off the top of a skyscraper vs throwing a human offf. Certain things take more direct paths to the earth than others because of their aerodynamic properties, their weight & shape. But nothing can resist gravity unless it has some force propelling it upwards. You can't "float" in the air until you escape the gravitational field.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If Earth were flat, there would never be a reason why you can't see the sun from an airplane at cruising altitude as there would be nothing to block sunlight

If Earth were flat you'd be about to see the same constellation of stars any where in the planet.

If the Earth was flat, and the sun didn't set, but "goes away," then Earth would have to be far larger than what was is told to us. However, that would mean that travel times would be much longer than actually are, which clearly isn't the case when traveling from one place to another.

If Earth was flat, then the sun and Moon would have to change size, becoming smaller as they "set" beyond the horizon. Actually, the sun and Moon appear larger at the horizon, when juxtaposed to objects on earth buildings, trees, ships, etc.

If Earth were flat, summers in the southern hemisphere would experience less day light than the its winter months.

If Earth were flat, it would be impossible for Australia and Chile to experience daylight during the summer while Alaska is experiencing 24 days without daylight. Sunlight would have to reach Alaska for that to be possible, and Chile and Australia are on opposite sites of the planet.

If Earth were flat there would be no lunar eclipse.

If Earth were the would remain completely round as it left your view.

Everything I've mentioned can be seen for yourself without any "conspiracies" from whoever.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If Earth were flat, there would never be a reason why you can't see the sun from an airplane at cruising altitude as there would be nothing to block sunlight

If Earth were flat you'd be about to see the same constellation of stars any where in the planet.

If the Earth was flat, and the sun didn't set, but "goes away," then Earth would have to be far larger than what was is told to us. However, that would mean that travel times would be much longer than actually are, which clearly isn't the case when traveling from one place to another.

If Earth was flat, then the sun and Moon would have to change size, becoming smaller as they "set" beyond the horizon. Actually, the sun and Moon appear larger at the horizon, when juxtaposed to objects on earth buildings, trees, ships, etc.

If Earth were flat, summers in the southern hemisphere would experience less day light than the its winter months.

If Earth were flat, it would be impossible for Australia and Chile to experience daylight during the summer while Alaska is experiencing 24 days without daylight. Sunlight would have to reach Alaska for that to be possible, and Chile and Australia are on opposite sites of the planet.

If Earth were flat there would be no lunar eclipse.

If Earth were the would remain completely round as it left your view.

Everything I've mentioned can be seen for yourself without any "conspiracies" from whoever.

Most of this is actually completely incorrect

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The planet has to be round... if you went in a straight line from point A and and traveled all the way straight without stopping where you started you end up right back in the beginning... :francis: the earth has to be round... If it wasnt you'd fall off if you hit the edge correct... :stopitslime:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
To answer your question OP, on a ball earth rotating around a sun that is rotating around a fixed point within the galaxy, sun dials should only work once or twice a year, and they shouldn't be perfectly circular because the earth is supposed to be revolving around the sun on an elliptical path

Also, high noon on Jan 1 should actually be exactly high midnight on July 1, exactly 6 months later on the other side of the sun. The block of sunlight that each area experiences should be moving back and forth between at 12 hour interval

Also, constellations should never been seen the same way from night to night, much less over millenia

Also the concept of gravity causing water to stick evenly to a sphere cannot and has not been recreated on earth in any experiments that I've seen

Also, you should be able to see the earth's curvature over large bodies of water, yet you can't

Also, who says a flat earth is supposed to have an edge?? That's just how pseudo-intellectuals dismiss something they don't understand

Also, many people acknowledge that very advanced civilizations lived in the past. Civilizations that mapped out the constellations perfectly and utilized advanced technology that didn't hurt the earthly plane(t). Most of that technology we don't understand to this day. Every single one of said civilizations was under the impression that the earth is flat. This is significant no matter what you believe

I can definitely keep going

Last edited: