Lets put the whole "starting a business is the best/jobs are always for suckers" lie

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:whatever: Another champion for corporate droneship I see

:whoa: The major problem most entreprenuers/biz owners is they lack scale/magnitude in their businesses.

Jobs aren't guaranteed, if your firm lays off your division or your skills become obsolete - you have to go back to school, get more debt so you can return to working for some else:whoa:

:what: The rewards of business far outway having a job ... Unless you are high commission salesman or private equity/hedge fund manager earnings millions from a job is a a little :ld:

:what: Customers become your bosses? Depends on the product/service sold.

What I like about business is having other people working 30-40 hours a week, doing exactly what I say, following my policies and answering to my PA...while I do nothing but read, workout, bullsh!t on here, travel etc :obama:
Most people are mediocre.

That's OK.

In fact, that's great.

I wouldn't be able to be me without this being true.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Posts like this make it hard to take the threads here seriously.

Who are you and what do you do?

I'm sayin. I love when cats come in here talkin about how much money they make doing next to nothing, being a boss, while barely working, yet can't even provide any detail of how they got to be :win: like that.

:rudy:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Posts like this make it hard to take the threads here seriously.

Who are you and what do you do?

:ufdup:

I do nothing for the most part. When I feel the urge, I help businesses raise capital, get more customers, get more money out of existing customers, generate leads for insurance/mortgage companies, hook my investor list up with lucrative real estate deals, buy into pre IPOs, find buyers for oil and steel companies and so on and so forth

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I do nothing for the most part. When I feel the urge, I help businesses raise capital, get more customers, get more money out of existing customers, generate leads for insurance/mortgage companies, hook my investor list up with lucrative real estate deals, buy into pre IPOs, find buyers for oil and steel companies and so on and so forth

cool whats your business called and where is it located? Website?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Why would a business look to you for these things?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Owning a business is great, until you actually own it. When you fail, you're just going to benefit others moreso than you ever did yourself. I'd take the monotony of working for big government, corporate America ,etc. etc. than the whole other stress that comes along with entrepreneurship. In the end you're still working for someone else, actually even more people now; the bank, landlord, customers, so on and so forth.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin. I love when cats come in here talkin about how much money they make doing next to nothing, being a boss, while barely working, yet can't even provide any detail of how they got to be :win: like that.

:rudy:

Breh...I had a gazillion failures but real estate options and lead generation are a sure fire way to make good money. Provided you get ethical clients :skip:

The next level up is automation and standardization. Right now my team/I can step into any organization*, diagnose their ills and draw up some policies to double that company. Through repetition, accountability and discipline we will most likely achieve if not obliterate that goal...but it doesn't come cheap :manny:

Why would a business look to you for these things?

Because most business owners are morons when it comes to marketing.

cool whats your business called and where is it located? Website?

My Holding Companies are in British Virgin Islands and Cyprus (for tax reasons) and the other two operating are here in England. I have several websites but I'm not sharing that here :usure:

*provided there is demand in that market. belly lint e-commerce stores need not apply :lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Owning a business is great, until you actually own it. When you fail, you're just going to benefit others moreso than you ever did yourself. I'd take the monotony of working for big government, corporate America ,etc. etc. than the whole other stress that comes along with entrepreneurship. In the end you're still working for someone else, actually even more people now; the bank, landlord, customers, so on and so forth.

You can start a business with cash from your home. Grow it a little at a time. If you profit, you set aside money to expand. If you don't see profit then you work harder on marketing your product or call it quits. It's easier to call it quits not owing a damn soul than having a bunch of loans.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You clearly don't know a damn thing about business.

Actually he does. You can't go into a corporation and say, "Hey, I do this, gimme gimme gimme." His pitch sounds impressive, but any potential client is going to ask why should I get YOU to do this instead of someone else? Stop getting high off your own supply breh.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Actually he does. You can't go into a corporation and say, "Hey, I do this, gimme gimme gimme." His pitch sounds impressive, but any potential client is going to ask why should I get YOU to do this instead of someone else? Stop getting high off your own supply breh.
Yeah, you're clueless.

Every contribution you've made to this thread is a joke.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah, you're clueless.

You sound like an MLM pitchman.

Nigerian - You can make 80,000 a week, working 30 minutes a day selling Molly Water! :blessed:

Potential Sucker - Great, now tell me how. :sayword:

Nigerian - It's obvious you're not cut out for this. :scusthov:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You sound like an MLM pitchman.

Nigerian - You can make 80,000 a week, working 30 minutes a day selling Molly Water! :blessed:

Potential Sucker - Great, now tell me how. :sayword:

Nigerian - It's obvious you're not cut out for this. :scusthov:
You can make fun all you want, but at the end of the day it's all for nothing. You're just wasting your time.