Lets put the whole "starting a business is the best/jobs are always for suckers" lie

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Think about it like this: You're the type of person that has MLM schemes in your social circle. In fact, that's your frame of reference for starting "your own business" and being "your own boss."

You have limited axcess and/or exposure to money and you're not bright at all. So when you speak about opportunity and money you sound really dumb.

You know that whole cliché about opinions being like @ssholes? Well, it's very applicable to you.

:biggaplease:

Actually, the only real life interaction I've had w/MLMs was from a college professor. I was the smartest kid in an engineering class, and he figured I'd be interested. So the whole goofball MLM "be your own boss" mentality is pervasive even in academics.

Its rhetoric that appeals to people like you- people who feel slighted, people who feel inadequate, people who feel like they have to prove something to everyone who pointed out their inadequacies all their life. Case in point, your bragging about your business ventures on a website you continually write off as low class.

You're not fooling anybody :mjpls:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You got a point but still no one ever got rich working for someone else.

:ufdup:

Tell that to any investment banker, trader, or anyone else in high finance who's senior.

Granted, they have the potential to make ten times more if they struck out and set up their own business. But it is possible to get rich working for someone else, albeit, time consuming by way of acquiring the right educational credentials and being dedicated to your job 24/7.

Daps
I usually just ignore people that say that kind of stuff.... I have a regular job and I make good money. Will I be seeing CEO or VP money? Probably not

but I have what I need, and enough to buy the things that I don't need.

We can't all run businesses....there has to be workers around to actually run the business.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:biggaplease:

Actually, the only real life interaction I've had w/MLMs was from a college professor. I was the smartest kid in an engineering class, and he figured I'd be interested. So the whole goofball MLM "be your own boss" mentality is pervasive even in academics.

Its rhetoric that appeals to people like you- people who feel slighted, people who feel inadequate, people who feel like they have to prove something to everyone who pointed out their inadequacies all their life. Case in point, your bragging about your business ventures on a website you continually write off as low class.

You're not fooling anybody :mjpls:
You're the kind of guy that an MLM scammer looks at and says "Hey, he looks like a sucker!" :bryan:

I bet you forked over your contact info and showed up at the group meeting in your uncle's bag-n-sag three button suit. :russ:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You're the kind of guy that an MLM scammer looks at and says "Hey, he looks like a sucker!" :bryan:

I bet you forked over your contact info and showed up at the group meeting in your uncle's bag-n-sag three button suit. :russ:
You're the kind of guy to shyt on someone on Tuesday and beg for their acknowledgment Wednesday :manny:

Its your world though :ld:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
The start up money for your business gotta come from somewhere

a loan
inheritance
savings from working a regular job
etc..

If its a huge amount and it only takes a portion of that to start a business then u will have the luxury of not working for someone while building your business

Putting all your money into a start up is a recipe for disaster

u gonna be sucking dikk for rent money soon as that business fails

P.S for all u entrepreneurs with "genius ideas" need to stop..
Ideas alone will get u nowhere.Running up on Bill Gates with your great ideas,hoping he invests in it and make u rich overnight is nothing but a pipe dream.
Investors want to see an idea in motion i.e a product/service created from your idea..

So if u have to work for someone for years in order to save enough money to turn your ideas into a product,then thats what u have to do.
Aint shyt for free in this world..wake the fukk up

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"If you can count your money, you ain't got none"

Nobody here is rich is the point, even with your own business.

What's your definition of rich ?

How did so many people get burned by coconut piss? How did that even sound like a good idea? When was the last time you saw people sitting down and guzzling coconut milk? :ufdup:

Don't tell me you bought into the tail end of the "super fruit" craze. :snoop:

This is water for a large group of people who need it... real bad. :stylin:

Think about it like this: You're the type of person that has MLM schemes in your social circle. In fact, that's your frame of reference for starting "your own business" and being "your own boss."

You have limited axcess and/or exposure to money and you're not bright at all. So when you speak about opportunity and money you sound really dumb.

You know that whole cliché about opinions being like @ssholes? Well, it's very applicable to you.

dwightcmon.png
I had nothing to do with the coconut product development.

Initially it was put out as an energy drink and I have to say so myself. That sh!t was delicious and the founders were a little ambitious in their pursuit of taking market share from 5 hour energy. :skip:

In retrospect I shouldn't have invested or at least put more than just money into it. Maybe a little more into developing the U.S.P and target market, ad campaigns...

How do you intend market and distribute this ? The Prime Minister Of Montserrat is awaiting your response
mjboss.png

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
What's your definition of rich ?

dwightcmon.png
I had nothing to do with the coconut product development.

Initially it was put out as an energy drink and I have to say so myself. That sh!t was delicious and the founders were a little ambitious in their pursuit of taking market share from 5 hour energy. :skip:

In retrospect I shouldn't have invested or at least put more than just money into it. Maybe a little more into developing the U.S.P and target market, ad campaigns...

How do you intend market and distribute this ? The Prime Minister Of Montserrat is awaiting your response
mjboss.png
You've been PMmed, breh.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got a point but still no one ever got rich working for someone else.

One of the most idiotic things I've ever heard in my life. I'm not saying it's you, cause I've heard it since I was a kid, but I can rub two brain cells together and come up with about a dozen people in 5 seconds who got rich working for someone else.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:manny:

im a lab tech/chemist for a fortune 500 company...been here 4 yrs...been in the industry for over a decade...why would i bother lying to you...I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU!!! :win:

that said...i want to leave corporate america...i am involved in primerica...and i see it as an oppurtunity to live a better life....and im taking it. :stylin: