Lets put the whole "starting a business is the best/jobs are always for suckers" lie

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm I don't believe in this 'working hard' stuff that some of you are spewing. It's all about 'working smart'. A friend of mine owns a marketing company and he has a manager under him who does all the dirty work. He checks in every now and then to check up on the business but is rarely involved in its day-to-day operations. He could take month-long trips to Puerto Rico getting head on the beach from dime pieces while his manager/underboss emails him weekly reports.

He has invested in other small businesses in Brooklyn and all he does is sit back and collect profit. Anyway, you should work smart. You shouldn't have to build a company from your blood, sweat, and tears like a field worker. Structure your business in a way that it runs itself (delegate tasks to people).

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm I don't believe in this 'working hard' stuff that some of you are spewing. It's all about 'working smart'. A friend of mine owns a marketing company and he has a manager under him who does all the dirty work. He checks in every now and then to check up on the business but is rarely involved in its day-to-day operations. He could take month-long trips to Puerto Rica getting head on the beach from dime pieces while his manager/underboss emails him weekly reports.

He has invested in other small businesses in Brooklyn and all he does is sit back and collect profit. Anyway, you should work smart. You shouldn't have to build a company from your blood, sweat, and tears like a field worker. Structure your business in a way that it runs itself (delegate tasks to people).

1. Start business
2. Get dikk sucked
3. Profit

Well fukk why didn't I think of that?!?! :ohhh:

murrayhaha.gif

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
1. Start business
2. Get dikk sucked
3. Profit

murrayhaha.gif

:lolbron:

He doesn't even have to get his dikk sucked. His friend goes out to the beach and sends him daily reports about how the head was. :smugfavre:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Start business
2. Get dikk sucked
3. Profit

murrayhaha.gif

:lolbron:

He doesn't even have to get his dikk sucked. His friend goes out to the beach and sends him daily reports about how the head was. :smugfavre:

Well I know my story sounds like a fantastic mythical tale but it's really true. Work smart, not hard. I'm not surprised by these responses. You guys can enjoy slaving away in a cubicle from 9 to 5PM while a hands-off CEO who signs your paycheck bangs hispanic dimes because he has too much free time.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I know my story sound like a fantastic mythical tale but it's really true. Work smart, not hard. I'm not surprised by these responses. You guys can enjoy slaving away in a cubicle from 9 to 5PM while a hands-off CEO who signs your paycheck bangs hispanic dimes because he has so much free time.

:laugh: at slaving away in a cube. Please, tell me more about my life. :rolleyes:

You sound highly intelligent. It's either...

1. You're a corporate slave
...or...
2. Getting your dikk sucked on a beach by no less than a 10

And no, your story is not true. It may be the way it is now, but if you think dude didn't put in YEARS of work early to earn that kind of life, then you're the one living in fantasy land.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
everybody is not meant to do the same thing in life.

Some people aren't content being under the thumb of someone else, and somepeople are perfectly fine with that and the security of being part of a large corporation.

For some people, success is getting an office job....for others, success is being an entreprenuer.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Well I know my story sounds like a fantastic mythical tale but it's really true. Work smart, not hard. I'm not surprised by these responses. You guys can enjoy slaving away in a cubicle from 9 to 5PM while a hands-off CEO who signs your paycheck bangs hispanic dimes because he has too much free time.
CEOs are prob the hardest working people at their companies. You think they just sit around twiddling their thumbs all day? You dont know anything about business

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm I don't believe in this 'working hard' stuff that some of you are spewing. It's all about 'working smart'. A friend of mine owns a marketing company and he has a manager under him who does all the dirty work. He checks in every now and then to check up on the business but is rarely involved in its day-to-day operations. He could take month-long trips to Puerto Rico getting head on the beach from dime pieces while his manager/underboss emails him weekly reports.

So you're mad that the guy that manages his business? Because if everyone wanted to be like your friend then there would be no one to manage his business.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're mad that the guy that manages his business? Because if everyone wanted to be like your friend then there would be no one to manage his business.

Not mad at all. I just find it fascinating that he runs his business basically on auto-pilot. All my life I was taught to work super hard to become successful. And here you have this guy living the life in the caribbean with a 4-hour work week (if you consider checking your email once a week as 'work').

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I believe what @Angelic Servers is talking about is ownership of a company. Most CEOs both run and own a company. But there are people who own (or partially own) a company and profit off of other people's sweat and hard work. Although it sounds evil I believe this is the best job in the world. The only 'work' you have to do is research into what you're putting your money into.

I actually have an uncle who lives like this (he actually inspired me to go to school and study business/finance). He owns a mansion down in Florida. Interestingly enough, everyone in the family hates his guts because of his lifestyle (doesn't have a formal work schedule, fukks girls, hangs out by the beach) and the fact that he never lends anyone money (can't really blame him on this one though because black people always asks for more money than they need).

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I believe what @Angelic Servers is talking about is ownership of a company. Most CEOs both run and own a company. But there are people who own (or partially own) a company and profit off of other people's sweat and hard work. Although it sounds evil I believe this is the best job in the world. The only 'work' you have to do is research into what you're putting your money into.

I actually have an uncle who lives like this (he actually inspired me to go to school and study business/finance). He owns a mansion down in Florida. Interestingly enough, everyone in the family hates his guts because of his lifestyle (doesn't have a formal work schedule, fukks girls, hangs out by the beach) and the fact that he never lends anyone money (can't really blame him on this one though because black people always asks for more money than they need).

Yeah the most hated lifestyle is the hetero bachelor that has no real burdens of life.

Last edited by a moderator: