Let's have a nuanced discussion: Do passport bros have a point or are most American women great and PB's are just a bunch of lames

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I think it’s lame to account your life in such a way.

It’s actually sad because it means they’re preoccupied with old ideas of courtship and can’t evolve within their society.

Like I’ve always said, it’s one thing to be somewhere different and you find company and companionship, it’s another thing to try to convince yourself that people are “better” in other places.

Especially as a man, seeing other men really complain about things like acceptance in the trivial sense, or within their limited small social circles, makes me realize how mentally weak some men can be or how they were raised poorly.

But, I’ve had the experience of being able to enjoy life like how those passport brothers have and I’ve been good while in the states too so I’m not bitter and/or haven’t had experiences that would make me feel like running away.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The talking points about the disrespect for black men in America is certainly legitimate; however that has been an ongoing conversation way back in the early/mid 2010's by Jason Black/ProfessorBlackTruth, BGS Ibmor, Sgt Willie Pete, Rick Scorpio, DarkOneSun, and other black men on forums. They are just taking older content from Gen-X men and sensationalized it in a way that it hit the algorithm.

Yes, we are certainly judged negatively right off the top more than any other race. It's always been about looks, money, and status and only over the past few years is it so obvious it cannot be ignored. If you are a black man you are at a disadvantage to many women of our race if you aren't 6 foot tall, tailor yourself to a womans preferred persona (rapper/social media influencer/former athlete etc) or have wealth and go out of your way to make everyone aware of it through consumerist spending.

I do not have an issue with black men traveling or leaving the country. My #1 issue with Passport Bros is the loudest voices have a scorched earth mentality and are burning the building down on the way out while also being homeless. All they are doing is fostering hate among the 98%+ of black millennials and younger that will be permanent US citizens excluding a catastrophic event in the future. The most popular "Passport Bro" channels consist of black men under the age of 35 and do not realize now negatively this will impact black men/women as Black Baby Boomers/Gen X who hold decisionmaker positions in Corporate America, Local Government, and businesses as they die off. Regardless of how well traveled they are, they have low social awareness on a macro and micro level.

Also, I see most of these guys still end up back in the US temporarily because they run out of money or still have regional obligations. This is because most do not have a long-term gameplan to establish permanent residence overseas or invest in property there. I see an obvious contrast in that regard with Black men who go to Africa vs Brazil and East Asia. Rest assured if the Passport Bros start enticing the lowest degenerate black men, they will be discriminated against even more bluntly than we are here in America.
Well said brotha

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ive grown tired of this rabble

Plenty of women opt for this life style as a choice.

Its foolish women like you that convince women to pursue ways that arent natural to them thereby creating greater psychological dilemmas.

You are not married and you do not have children. Any woman foolish enough to take advice from you is only seeking to make their life harder.

No sir. Even primates don't do monogamy and if it was natural ya'll would not need a system, religions and laws to uphold it.

You just wanna protect your crutch. It's cool. I understand. If women actually started looking at you how females are supposed to look at males you would absolutely lose out... I get it.

Correct, I do not choose to give myself to someone as needy as yourself. My life is mine, I am no ones servant and I choose freedom.

Nature intended for me to be free. Nature intended for you to have your back kicked in by better men.

:russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if you aren't getting p*ssy, it's because you dont have any game :yeshrug:

all this blaming women and blaming america shyt is embarrassing. just excuses for lameness :dead:

Or you can be short and butt ugly with no chance to get a woman...:mjlol: not everyone is born handsome bruh...:dead:

Daps
If these men are "lame" anyway, why are yall so pressed about them leaving to begin with? You rather them die of dry dikk?
Exactly. The truth is that many of the anti-passport bros are simply out of touch and indoctrinated into the bullshyt of feminazis and other western degeneracy.

Most western women (Western Europe, Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand) are frankly - masculine, irrational about their worth and expectations, egotistical and infantile. What's worse is the constant misandry and how western women have no clue that they are the most privileged life form to ever exist.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Exactly. The truth is that many of the anti-passport bros are simply out of touch and indoctrinated into the bullshyt of feminazis and other western degeneracy.

Most western women (Western Europe, Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand) are frankly - masculine, irrational about their worth and expectations, egotistical and infantile. What's worse is the constant misandry and how western women have no clue that they are the most privileged life form to ever exist.

but...these women are fukking crazy and getting more delusional bruh. :dwillhuh: its is not our imagination...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ive grown tired of this rabble

Plenty of women opt for this life style as a choice.

Its foolish women like you that convince women to pursue ways that arent natural to them thereby creating greater psychological dilemmas.

You are not married and you do not have children. Any woman foolish enough to take advice from you is only seeking to make their life harder.

No sir. Even primates don't do monogamy and if it was natural ya'll would not need a system, religions and laws to uphold it.

You just wanna protect your crutch. It's cool. I understand. If women actually started looking at you how females are supposed to look at males you would absolutely lose out... I get it.

Correct, I do not choose to give myself to someone as needy as yourself. My life is mine, I am no ones servant and I choose freedom.

Nature intended for me to be free. Nature intended for you to have your back kicked in by better men.

:whew: this the best conversation on here.

I gotta put my 2cents in when I get back from la playa lol

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

You come from a position of being jaded and angry.

This is not reality. Most women acknowledge in their deepest of hearts they want to be in the company of masculine men and they want those men to lead the direction.

Thats just a reality,

There is a reason why women want men to find a place to go on a date to, pick out the menu items, pay for the date etc etc.

Women want to be lead, its a reality of life. The minute yall stop being hard headed about it, the minute we make real progress in improving gender relations

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Men have to cast their net far and wide to get women, it’s a numbers game. Traveling overseas (and in general) as a man and going where you are more of a commodity is expanding those options and makes you more valuable which I fully support.

Women do not have to worry about this as they always have options and are born with value. But in order for them to remain in a position of power they have to limit men’s options and keep their options available.

Both sides are playing the same game in different way, so I understand why American women complain about it. But I don’t understand why grown men care about other grown men taking their dikk and leaving the market. It literally makes it easier for you.

That being said I plan to travel around the country domestically before I go overseas to find someone, there’s all types of women already in America