Let's have a nuanced discussion: Do passport bros have a point or are most American women great and PB's are just a bunch of lames

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Good question. Feminism has a major affect imo. Women are impowered, as they should be, to be our equal. Outside of the “Western” world, women are lower than men in society. You already know how the middle easterns, Indian, African, Latin Americans and Chinese value their women. Because of that, women need men. Because of the need, they must attract us.

Black culture also has an effect. More than 50% of our gen (Z) comes from broken homes. The reasons vary but men didn’t raise their daughters. If your mom did it by herself, why can’t you?

Finally, “elevated” women want all their needs met. Most men are I equipped to do that. 3rd world women just want a provider.

At the end of the day, there are more than enough black women in the States for black men. Some men just check out and head overseas. It is what it is.
Excellent post. A lot of black women raised in single parent household have been brainwashed by the bitter mothers who raised them

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know I get the impression yall see some BM smiling and start feeling the urge to start hating.. on some

"whatchu smiling for nicca
full
"

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The only thing I find interesting about all of this is what I personally consider the unnatural attempts by some men to shame other men for seeking women outside of the country. If you are perfectly fine with the women here, why be upset about the competition being decreased? If you are a heterosexual man, why would you be upset about which sorts of women (whom are not related to you) another man chooses to pursue?

It seems absolutely illogical that some men feel a need to shame other men over this. If those guys are losers in your opinion, then that is more of a reason to let them be and search for whom is willing to be with them. What does it say about you when you allow whom you call losers to live rent free in your mind? The most I believe any straight male should feel about it is Apathy.

That is my opinion on this subject.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Honestly good women are good women and bad ones are bad ones. We all have to learn through experience how to tell who is who. And for me, most the women I’ve dealt with have been very good to me, even when I cross boundaries sometimes. Have had quite a few of them cook me meals, take me random places, listen to my ideas, help me with homework, help me grow, all kinds of stuff. I feel like a lot of guys opinions on women would be more relaxed if they were just more casual with them. In my experience, I’ve learned usually once you initiate sexual interest that turns a switch on in a women to either take you are drop you there and most guys will face the latter, which leads to resentment and mis representing women with the ones that act like a$$holes

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Passport bros have a point for one simple reason: women are thinner overseas. All that other stuff about American attitudes etc are ancillary points. If the average weight in America was closer to 80's levels everything else would work itself out. And I'm not a passport bro I do fine stateside.
The American diet is bullshyt. Full of chemicals, additives, and preservatives. And we lack walkable cities. Experiencing an increase in walking and food with less chemicals most Americans would lose.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you aren't getting p*ssy, it's because you dont have any game :yeshrug:

all this blaming women and blaming america shyt is embarrassing. just excuses for lameness :dead:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Majority of black American women do not respect black men on a fundamental level, there are many reasons for this such as low income,high incarceration rate
poor literacy rate,c00ning (goes both ways btw)
:mjlol:Naw, they've just been brainwashed into dikkriding white men.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I knew a guy that flew to DR once a year with co workers even though he was married.

Went to jail for raping his step daughter

If you will obtain a passport and go through the entire travel process just to obtain cheap p*ssy there is probably no obstacle in life you won't climb to obtain some cheap p*ssy
:mjlol:That sounds like a regular vacation. How do you conflate that with being a rapist? I don't see the correlation here.

:mjlol:Most people travel to see the world. If you get some bytches along the way so be it.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think there are more good brothers than bad sisters. This idea Black dudes are victims of American women is bullshyt. They need to get their weight up and deal with reality.
What reality is that? Many brehs have their weight up and bw still look at them as a lesser man and are held up to different expectations than their white male counterparts. OP is correct. A lot of BW don't respect BM and nitpick at every imperfection while dating a Kyle who looks like he hasn't bathed in two months. You expect us to take a black woman like this serious?

I have been pro black relationships all my life but in 2024 with the game being the way it is my message is simple. Black man, go where you are embraced and respected. Whether its America or overseas.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Passport Bros are right. Many American women aren't interested in taking on the emotional, physical and mental labor for a pat on the head and fake "love" like they use to.

Bros gotta got impoverished women to get that now.