Let's have a nuanced discussion: Do passport bros have a point or are most American women great and PB's are just a bunch of lames

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m 31 and I’ve never been west of Ohio

There’s plenty of places/women for me to see for the 1st time in this country, it’s funny you brought up the Midwest states because I was just thinking about those areas. You never know what place might be your niche as a man so you gotta explore and see. I’m into all women as long as they are attractive, they like me and they have a good heart. :yeshrug:
I worked for Southwest in ‘16. I was based out of Tampa though so flying to the Midwest was tough and long.
:scust:
I was a PR, ATL, and N.O day tripper. I also met my Wife that year so most of my trips and buddy passes went to her.
:francis:
Missed out on Nashville, Charolette, and RDU.
:stopitslime:
Did do Louisville and Indianapolis. I have some stories about those towns.
:shaq:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You come from a position of being jaded and angry.

This is not reality. Most women acknowledge in their deepest of hearts they want to be in the company of masculine men and they want those men to lead the direction.

Thats just a reality,

There is a reason why women want men to find a place to go on a date to, pick out the menu items, pay for the date etc etc.

Women want to be lead, its a reality of life. The minute yall stop being hard headed about it, the minute we make real progress in improving gender relations
Again, you are protecting your crutch.

What you are talking is part of the failed system of dating. The VAST majority of dating, relationship etc fails. We all know this.

The dates, the menu blah blah blah is again women trying to add value to something that is inherently not valuable to them. Subconsciously women know this. Getting resources from men is them trying to subconsciously correct the imbalance.

I already listed all that is required of women in relationships and how little they get in return.

It's a bad deal period...which is why ya'll do want to take on the rolls you assign women.

It's not about being mad, hard headed whatever. Nature is coming back into play as people get more freedom. It's literally happening all over the planet.

You can be in denial but it is what it is.

:manny:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I think it’s lame to account your life in such a way.

It’s actually sad because it means they’re preoccupied with old ideas of courtship and can’t evolve within their society.

Like I’ve always said, it’s one thing to be somewhere different and you find company and companionship, it’s another thing to try to convince yourself that people are “better” in other places.

Especially as a man, seeing other men really complain about things like acceptance in the trivial sense, or within their limited small social circles, makes me realize how mentally weak some men can be or how they were raised poorly.

But, I’ve had the experience of being able to enjoy life like how those passport brothers have and I’ve been good while in the states too so I’m not bitter and/or haven’t had experiences that would make me feel like running away.
The bolded is so true. Particularly around the conversation of having issues with the values and culture of American women as if American men are raised so differently. If you need to find a women raised by a different set of customs than the ones you’re raised in then you’re saying that you were also raised with poor values or you can only attract women with poor values. But a lot of men are admittedly more concerned with having sex or being able to “eat more” oversees, which shows their culture and values aren’t too much above the women they’re running from. And now their reputation is suffering because they’re bringing their lack of values to other places. A lot of them need a mirror to take a long hard look at themselves.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Again, you are protecting your crutch.

What you are talking is part of the failed system of dating. The VAST majority of dating, relationship etc fails. We all know this.

The dates, the menu blah blah blah is again women trying to add value to something that is inherently not valuable to them. Subconsciously women know this. Getting resources from men is them trying to subconsciously correct the imbalance.

I already listed all that is required of women in relationships and how little they get in return.

It's a bad deal period...which is why ya'll do want to take on the rolls you assign women.

It's not about being mad, hard headed whatever. Nature is coming back into play as people get more freedom. It's literally happening all over the planet.

You can be in denial but it is what it is.

:manny:

child support and divorce laws disprove that notion, more often than not a woman will out live her husband and receive his assets.

Yea, women are choosing to have kids later after having a professional life.

And in stead of needing to churn out 8 or 9 kids in order to survive, they just need 1 or 2

You are projecting your own stuff on statistics that have to causation with your projection

Thats just called family planning, of course at age 32 you arent looking to having a bevy of kids, you have 1, maybe 2 or 3 and see how it goes.

However they are still choosing to get married, they are choosing to operate in concert with a man and rely upon.

You just live in a reality of complete and utter dysfunction and psychological disarray.

Black women need to heal.

If I ever have daughters, I will tell them I love the daily and they are the most beautiful in the world yes, even above their mother just to :troll:

Because its abundantly clear yall need that shyt from the cradle till 18

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Some of you guys really seek to argue points with former sex-workers and misandrists too much. You already know where their perspective is coming from, and it is not the perspective of a woman who made the right decisions, got with the right men, and created a legacy worthy of being proud of. So why do you care what they have to state on an issue that they are bitter about and talk down about, because of their failures? You should know by now, based on all of their previous posts, what their answers will be word for word.

Instead, how about you seek out the opinions of the women who are actually successful in creating a family and legacy? I would think on issues concerning relationships, their opinions would mean a lot more to men who wonder what women think about the issue. They have at least shown they are capable of attracting and encouraging men to propose and marry them. They are the ones who are successful in the marriage market. They are the ones it makes more sense to consult about this issue. The failures only seem to understand how to blame everything else but themselves for their own failures, and so their responses will always be colored in an anti-men manner.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The bolded is so true. Particularly around the conversation of having issues with the values and culture of American women as if American men are raised so differently. If you need to find a women raised by a different set of customs than the ones you’re raised in then you’re saying that you were also raised with poor values or you can only attract women with poor values. But a lot of men are admittedly more concerned with having sex or being able to “eat more” oversees, which shows their culture and values aren’t too much above the women they’re running from. And now their reputation is suffering because they’re bringing their lack of values to other places. A lot of them need a mirror to take a long hard look at themselves.
All this assumes that your native culture is superior to the foreign one you're visiting.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
All this assumes that your native culture is superior to the foreign one you're visiting.
My native ADOS culture is superior. Which is why I never had to go outside of it begging for acceptance or courtship. To go to a foreign country telling the men and women that Black people cant raise their kids right and that their customs are superior to yours is embarrassing. And then yall (the men and women who do this) wonder why you get looked down on. We used to have pride. :scust:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
They sort of have a point. There’s obviously problems with the women in this country. But if you’re having problems here in America, going to a 3rd world country will not fix that for you. Most of them are just going over there to trick. And the ones who are looking to marry, will eventually run into some of the same problems they face here. They will still need game, and if you bring them here, these women will want the same thing American women want.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
There is a legitimate problem with dating in the west. People on average have less friends than before social media , making it harder to meet women through social networks. Everything is much more expensive as well due to stagnant wages and inflation. Weirdly enough standards have also raised in that time (due to social media) , so being a young guy in your 20s having to deal with unrealistic expectations while barely making it is frustrating as hell. Today, women are very vocal about their frustrations with men, so it can feel like anything you do will be interpreted as predatory and leaving you open to social shaming and clowning

All of that being said the vast majority of passport bros I’ve seen are obvious lames and crybaby woman haters. Fat, high pitched voices, whiny, entitled, poor fashion sense, creepy, unintelligent and many other pejoratives. Dating abroad is one thing but going online to gloat and try to get back at ‘American Women’ is another. It’s a bunch of 30+ year old men trying to live out a wrinkly revenge of the nerds fantasy, extremely cringeworthy. I also despise how alot of black passport bros put foreign women on a pedestal. Breh’s who have been around Spanish people know how anti-black a lot of them are. So it makes me embarrassed and angry to see lame black men beast them. Loser shyt all around
Had to login just so I could like this comment. Especially the second paragraph.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Same Eurotrash catalog too.. :scust:
Yeah basically he married chicks from his families origin he's from eastern Germany Ivana is from the Czech republic and Melania is from Slovenia

All of them have Slavic blood

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah basically he married chicks from his families origin he's from eastern Germany Ivana is from the Czech republic and Melania is from Slovenia

All of them have Slavic blood

Slavs in the Whitehouse..how does anyone know she wasnt passing on the loose documents he had lying around in the toilet to mother Russia?? :wtf: