Let's have a nuanced discussion: Do passport bros have a point or are most American women great and PB's are just a bunch of lames

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think this, along with a lot of the bullshyt cyclical arguments that are had nowadays, is a case of subjectivity. For some, finding a S/O overseas is better because of the things they’re looking for. For others, staying where you are is better. Some women overseas are gonna have the same negative traits American women have. And some American women are gonna have the great qualities supposedly only found in overseas women.

Because women are women. It’s not rocket science. They humans. It’s not like you choosing between a foreign built car vs an American built one. As long as yall both happy it’s all good :yeshrug:

Daps
Are you sure there isn’t evidence of you sucking Elon Musk dikk you really slurping c00n?
Way to out yourself for wanting gay pics. God damn, I knew you were repressing your homo tendencies and the hallucinations are a side effect but... Only a sexually repressed mind would want evidence of their enemy's homosexual acts. Typical crybully, so stupid.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I think it’s lame to account your life in such a way.

It’s actually sad because it means they’re preoccupied with old ideas of courtship and can’t evolve within their society.

Like I’ve always said, it’s one thing to be somewhere different and you find company and companionship, it’s another thing to try to convince yourself that people are “better” in other places.

Especially as a man, seeing other men really complain about things like acceptance in the trivial sense, or within their limited small social circles, makes me realize how mentally weak some men can be or how they were raised poorly.

But, I’ve had the experience of being able to enjoy life like how those passport brothers have and I’ve been good while in the states too so I’m not bitter and/or haven’t had experiences that would make me feel like running away.
As you stated, any man, who has been overseas for a good amount of time, knows the true game.

Men and women on the sidelines commenting are silly. The game is the game and your lane is your lane.

There are men who are travelers and men who fly to 3rd world countries to pay for p*ssy. Why hate on either group? Why would either group hate on those who aren’t about that life?
:manny:
Social media is exhausting for those who allow strangers/randoms have an affect on their life.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Way to out yourself for wanting gay pics. God damn, I knew you were repressing your homo tendencies and the hallucinations are a side effect but... Only a sexually repressed mind would want evidence of their enemy's homosexual acts. Typical crybully, so stupid.

That’s not literally you white washed Pygmy motherfukker

Daps
Typical coli indoctrinated feminazi: "WoMeN aRe WoMeN rEgArDlEsS oF wHeRe ThEy ArE fRoM."

Me: Very few people have said otherwise. However regardless of women's instincts, cultures affects behaviour and values thus different cultures will produce women with different behaviours and values.

Typical coli indoctrinated feminazi: "PaSsPoRt BrOs ArE lAmE!"

Me: Some are and some aren't. Being lame is subjective. However, let's play devil's advocate and say that every passport bro is lame... At least they have a following and they are changing the paradigm and talking points even within the mainstream. If people are listening to and being influenced by these 'lames', what does that make you guys - those that are talking about these 'lames'? Those that are so behind the times that even the 'lames' have more influence than you?

Last edited:
Daps
That’s not literally you white washed Pygmy motherfukker
My dude, your obsession with me is getting out of hand. So out of hand that you want evidence of me doing homosexual acts. You really did think you were being clever with your retort but you just exposed yourself as an obsessive twat. I would tell you to get some help but we already know that it won't help. Ever.

I live in your head, rent free.

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been watching more PPB content lately, and honestly I can see the allure. Not even on some hate shyt. It’s just fun. Traveling from country to country. Partying, learning about the culture, networking. And if you link up with a bytch, cool. If I was young and single, it would probably be something I’d do. With everything the squeaky wheel makes the most noise, so the goofiest of the goofy stand out, but I can’t blame brehs in an international world doing international things. :manny:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Ive grown tired of this rabble

Plenty of women opt for this life style as a choice.

Its foolish women like you that convince women to pursue ways that arent natural to them thereby creating greater psychological dilemmas.

You are not married and you do not have children. Any woman foolish enough to take advice from you is only seeking to make their life harder.
Marriage and children makes women lives harder..

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Y'all on here acting like a LOT of American women .. aren't part time 304'ing too

full

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I feel like these debates are pointless because it’s just men getting in where they fit in. I don’t care about who or where other people are fukking as long as I am getting mine. The only caveat is the world would be a much better place if everyone just did them discreetly, because everything shouldn’t be broadcasted to be scrutinized.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Men have to cast their net far and wide to get women, it’s a numbers game. Traveling overseas (and in general) as a man and going where you are more of a commodity is expanding those options and makes you more valuable which I fully support.

Women do not have to worry about this as they always have options and are born with value. But in order for them to remain in a position of power they have to limit men’s options and keep their options available.

Both sides are playing the same game in different way, so I understand why American women complain about it. But I don’t understand why grown men care about other grown men taking their dikk and leaving the market. It literally makes it easier for you.

That being said I plan to travel around the country domestically before I go overseas to find someone, there’s all types of women already in America
I don’t know if you’re into pawning but my dream pre marriage was to hit up the Midwest. On some Lincoln Nebraska. Pierre or Bismarck type time.
:russ:
I actually got a scholarship offer to a Big Sky school but didnt take it. I would have been runnin through them country white girls.
:wow:
Minneapolis is probably an underrated city. The country girls from around the Midwest plus the East Africans that migrated to the city.
:whew:
Get it in Brotha. The states have some gems.

Daps
The only thing I find interesting about all of this is what I personally consider the unnatural attempts by some men to shame other men for seeking women outside of the country. If you are perfectly fine with the women here, why be upset about the competition being decreased? If you are a heterosexual man, why would you be upset about which sorts of women (whom are not related to you) another man chooses to pursue?

It seems absolutely illogical that some men feel a need to shame other men over this. If those guys are losers in your opinion, then that is more of a reason to let them be and search for whom is willing to be with them. What does it say about you when you allow whom you call losers to live rent free in your mind? The most I believe any straight male should feel about it is Apathy.

That is my opinion on this subject.
My theory:

If you're a top-shelf man by American female standards (tall, handsome, educated, gainfully employed, no BM drama or kids, no debt etc) and you enjoy increasing your body count......you wanna be able to "win" and show off your roster of baddies to the average and below average nikkas that look up to you.

If the below average nikka can fly overseas and smash better looking broads for cheap or free.99, that makes Mr. American Perfect Breh's accomplishments feel hollow. Not all brehs would be this way but some are.

It's just office vs WFH. A lot of VP's and CEO's want you in the office because being the top dawg ain't fun if you can't lord it over people. Who cares if you got the best parking spot and a fancy azz office with a fireplace, shower and personal chef if errbody working at home? Same concept. Some brehs wanna "win" but it's not the same if errbody else winning too.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don’t know if you’re into pawning but my dream pre marriage was to hit up the Midwest. On some Lincoln Nebraska. Pierre or Bismarck type time.
:russ:
I actually got a scholarship offer to a Big Sky school but didnt take it. I would have been runnin through them country white girls.
:wow:
Minneapolis is probably an underrated city. The country girls from around the Midwest plus the East Africans that migrated to the city.
:whew:
Get it in Brotha. The states have some gems.
I’m 31 and I’ve never been west of Ohio

There’s plenty of places/women for me to see for the 1st time in this country, it’s funny you brought up the Midwest states because I was just thinking about those areas. You never know what place might be your niche as a man so you gotta explore and see. I’m into all women as long as they are attractive, they like me and they have a good heart. :yeshrug:

Daps
The vast majority of white men that do sex tourism are old white men, 60 plus. When young white men go abroad, they get the p*ssy thrown at them freely
regardless of the continent. white pedestal is global
They get puzzy thrown at them because women see them as an easy mark.

African, Asian and Latin women are looking for that green card and they'll use white men to get it. The only difference is a lot of these broads already worship whiteness so they'll put up with more bullshyt and might come at the white dude more aggressively....but 3rd World broads still looking for the provider money man.