Let's have a nuanced discussion: Do passport bros have a point or are most American women great and PB's are just a bunch of lames

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
If we're having a nuanced conversation, there are certain norms, certain expectations men and women have in the United States that some people just can not fit in to. Maybe it's income, height, how big your ass is, weight, whatever...and those same people can find love much easier in other places.

I don't see a problem with it. I don't believe you should suffer and struggle to get someone to love you just for the sake of saying you survived the imaginary gauntlet of finding affection. If there's 1/1000 people in the states who might love you, and 1/10 in South Africa/Thailand/wherever these people are going, it's better to go to those places if relationships and love are your main priorities.

The only observations I have are:
1. A lot of these men and women don't even explore the United States. There are small towns all over this country filled with sociable, attractive, and loving people who might accept you for who you are. Instead, you shoot a couple IG models some dms, or go to a couple clubs in LA, and decide America has nothing for you.
2. A lot of these people are just as superficial, shallow, and empty as the people/system they claim is ruining them. They don't want to change the financial pressures on men looking for love, they just don't like their place in the hierarchy, so they go to a different place where they're the financial top dog and ruin the social dynamics over there.