Let's have a nuanced discussion: Do passport bros have a point or are most American women great and PB's are just a bunch of lames

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
cuz we generalizing and that's what the majority are doing
and basically if you calling yourself a "passport bro" most are on that type of time
if you really think otherwise I don't know what to tell you
But I thought generalizing is bad/unwise...
Or is this different?
Just become gay breh, I'm obsessed with you.
Nah I'm good

Daps
American women "are what they are" so to speak. You can usually tell what they're about just off casual observation...and then you can decide if Miss American Sista is worth pursuing.

Foreign women can be harder to read just off cultural differences. Even if you understand the local language...understanding double talk, whether someone is honest, being a little facetious etc., isn't going to be obvious to an American man...especially if the culture is decidedly not western.

Dudes assume Soo Yung and Marisol are nymphs with Martha Stewart homemaking skills. Nah..she just showing you what she's capable of to lure you in. Soon as she secures the $$$, she gon be in your pockets like lint.

Foreign women are survivalists first and foremost. They will do ANYTHING to survive. You have to always think about that as you're interacting with them. American broads can make their own money so their "needs" are more "wants."

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Men have been traveling overseas to find women for years the problem is too many 'passport bros' come off as essentially men trying to get laid by impoverished women at a discount. Weirdly enough it has gotten to the point the the local economies in some parts of places Dominican Republic and Brazil have been displaced by the tricking.

With that said women are the same everywhere it's just women in other countries are better at using their charms and the feminity.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
What do you attribute this to, is it feminism,culture or something else
Good question. Feminism has a major affect imo. Women are impowered, as they should be, to be our equal. Outside of the “Western” world, women are lower than men in society. You already know how the middle easterns, Indian, African, Latin Americans and Chinese value their women. Because of that, women need men. Because of the need, they must attract us.

Black culture also has an effect. More than 50% of our gen (Z) comes from broken homes. The reasons vary but men didn’t raise their daughters. If your mom did it by herself, why can’t you?

Finally, “elevated” women want all their needs met. Most men arent equipped to do that. 3rd world women just want a provider.

At the end of the day, there are more than enough black women in the States for black men. Some men just check out and head overseas. It is what it is.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Passport bros have a point for one simple reason: women are thinner overseas.

:ehh:

All that other stuff about American attitudes etc are ancillary points.

:mjlol::camby:

If the average weight in America was closer to 80's levels everything else would work itself out. And I'm not a passport bro I do fine stateside.

you think adults in other countries find things like american guns laws, two-gang politics, prudishness, general knowledge, every man for himself money first anything other than unedifying?

well some well rounded americans feel the same way about their countrymen and go abroad to meet partners who do not think like that.

the foolishness on msnbc, fox etc that masquerades as political discussion is disturbing in as much as it reflects what americans actually think and want to see.

:hubie:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Virtually every passport bro video includes an interview of a South American or Asian woman saying she enjoys dancing/drinking at the club and goes to university, while holding a phone that includes WhatsApp. All while clearly being attracted to the perceived western wealth of the passport bro.

Young women are similar across the globe. The difference is access. If you are broke or socially retarded, like passport bros tend to be, you’re not going to get women in the US. Nor should you, to be honest. Fix yourself instead of flying overseas to experience having financial advantages over poor women.
its funny you say the because I tend to think the average chick over here is broke as shiiiiiiiiiit

just dumped one for that shyt

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I really hope you are not talking about women size and walking around with a one pack ab. :comeon:

Naw, no flabby heads over here.

full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What’s wrong with what’s app? Lol
You dont have to be a mail order bride to wanna talk to ppl on whatsapp

Nothing is wrong with WhatsApp! My point is we're told that overseas women don't use social media yet they're on WhatsApp all day looking at a lot of the same shyt Americans look at. A lot of overseas women are also more aggressive than American women, but passport bros will have you believe they're docile fawns who will do whatever you say. Go try some bullshyt on a woman in Mexico/Brazil/Columbia, they'll chop your balls off.
:mjlol:

End of the day the only guarantee is that South American women are significantly poorer than American women, and that's the main incentive for passport bros to go there. 99% of those dudes aren't going overseas to find a wife, they're looking for cheap p*ssy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No they don't :mjlol: if they would, incel cacs weren't a thing. Imagine being a black man and being convinced that cacs get more woman :mjpls::snoop:
The funny thing is cacs are so entitled that they don't even consider non white non Asian women.

The other thing is that most white incels have severe social issues mainly because they never really been checked.

For example the get Mulligans for things that Black Men get felonies for

As has been said all over this thread Black Men know they can't get everything simply by just showing up.

Other kinds of people mainly women and white boys have to be convinced rather late in life that fat meat is indeed greasy

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Women are women
No matter color or country of origin
You can go overseas and still get played
That homemaker shyt is the bait
Once those women get what they want
The switch up always comes
Just like old bytches been going overseas to get they back cracked like Stella
Young nikkas are trying to get in position fukking them old hoes
Nothing more, nothing less
Yall nikkas writing dissertations telling on yourselves
Any man with any real experience with women and the world know this
But for some odd reason this forum filled with 6 figga nikkas in AMGs
Stay talking about this dumbshyt everyday
This is how I know for a fact yall are
41dcqzhFtSL._AC_SY350_QL15_.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nothing is wrong with WhatsApp! My point is we're told that overseas women don't use social media yet they're on WhatsApp all day looking at a lot of the same shyt Americans look at. A lot of overseas women are also more aggressive than American women, but passport bros will have you believe they're docile fawns who will do whatever you say. Go try some bullshyt on a woman in Mexico/Brazil/Columbia, they'll chop your balls off.
:mjlol:

End of the day the only guarantee is that South American women are significantly poorer than American women, and that's the main incentive for passport bros to go there. 99% of those dudes aren't going overseas to find a wife, they're looking for cheap p*ssy.
Hmm iunno if there’s that much content on WhatsApp. Foreign girls def use Instagram however

Like you alluded to though women are women. Foreign girls run game and passport bros are dumb enough to get gassed and fall for it.

Last edited: