Let's have a nuanced discussion: Do passport bros have a point or are most American women great and PB's are just a bunch of lames

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I like black ass women, so the god was in heaven. Lol

Nairobi to the coast
People having a good ass time.
Everything is cheap.

I mean if I could show you the txt messages I still get from people out there, it makes you just get kinda mushy. Lol
People just different

I don't think I asked u. Where have you been and what has been your experience?

That's whatsup

I have lived in England most of my life and I have been to plenty of countries in Europe like netherlands,france,austria,spain,croatia (my favourite)

I need to explore the other continents. I have only been to 2 (3 if you count Nigeria,my home country) in Africa, cote' d voire and Ghana

never been to any other continent

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The way American women are viewed by the rest of the world is an extension of how Americans as a whole are viewed by the rest of the world.
There is some truth to what they think about us.

Non-American women traditionally don't have a problem deferring to the man as the head of the household, and with that deference comes respect. American women are conflicted. They don't want to defer to the man as HOH, but they also do not want the responsibilities of HOH.
They want to be made to heel by a man before respecting him, rather than simply giving the respect that the HOH is due.

The majority of passport bros are not dating non-American women. They're just tricking with non-American prostitutes.
These prostitutes are working the long game because they want to get one of these tricks to take them to the States and marry them (immigration workaround).
Some of these jokers even send these chicks money after they come home from the trip.
It's embarrassing to hear some of these passport bros brag about the "real connection" they had with a goddamn South American prostitute:
"She said she missed me."
"She let me hit it free a couple times."
"She was hittin my line"
"She got jealous when I talking to another girl."
"She was fine as hell, though!"

Black Americans in the dating pool need to realize that there is no cheat code (interracial dating, LGBT dating, transactional dating, redpill, importing a mate).
Eventually, it all falls down.
First, you have to learn to be a better judge of character and stop letting infatuation cloud your judgement.
Once Black men and women learn to give each other grace while at the same time holding each other accountable, we will find our groove.

Agree with everything, the bolded especially. They are strong and independent until it's time to pay the bills and protect themselves

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all have had this conversation a million times.

Until y'all put 50% blame on the men, shyt will never change.

nikkas want a wife and 3 side pieces. nikkas simp endlessly. nikkas have no dikk discipline. nikkas can't take rejection. nikkas got whole albums calling women bytches and hoes.

It's a two way street. shyt didn't get like this overnight.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The way American women are viewed by the rest of the world is an extension of how Americans as a whole are viewed by the rest of the world.
There is some truth to what they think about us.

Non-American women traditionally don't have a problem deferring to the man as the head of the household, and with that deference comes respect. American women are conflicted. They don't want to defer to the man as HOH, but they also do not want the responsibilities of HOH.
They want to be made to heel by a man before respecting him, rather than simply giving the respect that the HOH is due.

The majority of passport bros are not dating non-American women. They're just tricking with non-American prostitutes.
These prostitutes are working the long game because they want to get one of these tricks to take them to the States and marry them (immigration workaround).
Some of these jokers even send these chicks money after they come home from the trip.
It's embarrassing to hear some of these passport bros brag about the "real connection" they had with a goddamn South American prostitute:
"She said she missed me."
"She let me hit it free a couple times."
"She was hittin my line"
"She got jealous when I talking to another girl."
"She was fine as hell, though!"

Black Americans in the dating pool need to realize that there is no cheat code (interracial dating, LGBT dating, transactional dating, redpill, importing a mate).
Eventually, it all falls down.
First, you have to learn to be a better judge of character and stop letting infatuation cloud your judgement.
Once Black men and women learn to give each other grace while at the same time holding each other accountable, we will find our groove.
Lol

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vast majority of white men that do sex tourism are old white men, 60 plus. When young white men go abroad, they get the p*ssy thrown at them freely
regardless of the continent. white pedestal is global
No they don't :mjlol: if they would, incel cacs weren't a thing. Imagine being a black man and being convinced that cacs get more woman :mjpls::snoop:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
No they don't :mjlol: if they would, incel cacs weren't a thing. Imagine being a black man and being convinced that cacs get more woman :mjpls::snoop:

Incels do not put themselves in the position to get p*ssy. It literally means dudes who have given up on the concept of dating and relationships altogether. Going by your logic, black people are not blessed with great physical/athletic genes just because we have some fat unathletic looking folks around
As far as the bolded, yes they do, moreso overseas . Especially in Asia and Africa. get that coli militant shyt out of here:hhh:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
The vast majority of white men that do sex tourism are old white men, 60 plus. When young white men go abroad, they get the p*ssy thrown at them freely
regardless of the continent. white pedestal is global
there’s thinking their ice cubes are colder and then there's whatever this is 😂.