Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there a radical Islamist problem 60 years ago? 50? 40? No.

The problem is not within Islam, there are complex geo-political issues at work and religion is a tool used to stir emotions as a call to war. Manipulative leaders use religion to radicalise and gather support for their own political agenda.

Religion itself is neither positive or negative, it's a very personal thing and the fact that different people interpret text differently we can have politicians use that to convey support for a cause. Religion is not really the problem, people are the problem. If there was no religion, people would interpret something else negatively in order to provide legitimacy for their beliefs for example Lenin's manipulation of Marx's theory.

Do you think Muslims in general just hate the west because of ideological reasons alone? :dahell:

Or does their hate stem from illegal invasions, wars and plundering of resources as well as the unwavering support for Israel and their oppressive occupation of Palestine?

Saying Islam is the problem is a very simple and lazy perspective that just furthers the "us vs them" narrative of being at war with weird strange sand people who hate the west because of our superior lifestyle and freedom

END THREAD.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Ah, but the horizon is always flat. On any point on earth, no matter how high you are, the horizon is completely flat. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high.

As for the rotation, I'm afraid if that's your only proof your going to be sadly mistaken. Because what you said has two options. Either the earth is still and the sun rotates above or the earth itself is spinning and the sun is still.

When I asked you to prove the rotation, you gave an answer that fits the flat plane earth. The goal is to find a proof that exclusively fits the spinning earth theory.

2 + 1 = 3 but also 1+2=3

I can find hundreds to support the flat Earth exclusively

What the fukk is going on in this thread :dead: The coli has flat earthers :dead: