Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let's first address the hollow earth.

To know its hollow we would have to observe it ourselves and actually dig in the earth to see what it contains.

No problem right? The deepest dug hole EVER on earth must be at least hundreds of miles long. How otherwise would school textbooks claim to know the layers of Earth, with the core, mantle, crust, etc.

But what if I told you it's never been observed. The deepest hole ever dug is 7.5 miles into the ground. And it took 20 years of drilling to do it. What we can observe of the the earth is that it is solid.

As for the flat earth. This is reality. There are zero proofs for the rotation of earth, the curvature of earth and the proof of space travel.

I can send more info in pm you'd like.

Interesting

What's At The Bottom Of The Deepest Hole On Earth?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Look you can laugh if you want but who is truly ignorant?

Show me a proof of why I'm wrong? Of the rotation, curvature,etc

Go out in the ocean and look at the horizon you nitwit. Go get a drone and send it up a few miles into the atmosphere. Denial of the curvature of the Earth straight up means you're retarded. The Earths rotation is easily observed by this thing called sun light. It magically only shines on part of our round Earth at a time and then it rotates and another part gets some sunlight! Its magical really.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Go out in the ocean and look at the horizon you nitwit. Go get a drone and send it up a few miles into the atmosphere. Denial of the curvature of the Earth straight up means you're retarded. The Earths rotation is easily observed by this thing called sun light. It magically only shines on part of our round Earth at a time and then it rotates and another part gets some sunlight! Its magical really.

Ah, but the horizon is always flat. On any point on earth, no matter how high you are, the horizon is completely flat. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high.

As for the rotation, I'm afraid if that's your only proof your going to be sadly mistaken. Because what you said has two options. Either the earth is still and the sun rotates above or the earth itself is spinning and the sun is still.

When I asked you to prove the rotation, you gave an answer that fits the flat plane earth. The goal is to find a proof that exclusively fits the spinning earth theory.

2 + 1 = 3 but also 1+2=3

I can find hundreds to support the flat Earth exclusively

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Ah, but the horizon is always flat. On any point on earth, no matter how high you are, the horizon is completely flat. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high.

As for the rotation, I'm afraid if that's your only proof your going to be sadly mistaken. Because what you said has two options. Either the earth is still and the sun rotates above or the earth itself is spinning and the sun is still.

When I asked you to prove the rotation, you gave an answer that fits the flat plane earth. The goal is to find a proof that exclusively fits the spinning earth theory.

2 + 1 = 3 but also 1+2=3

Your education lost. I won't engage with you any longer, enjoy your day on this flat Earth. :scust:

nasa_blue_marble.jpg

Looks pretty flat to me.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Your education lost. I won't engage with you any longer, enjoy your day on this flat Earth. :scust:

nasa_blue_marble.jpg

Looks pretty flat to me.

@88m3 look how he can't defend his points or proofs lol just insulting me. When you realize the truth... It just makes you sad.

Breh he posted a sphere composite of Earth! He feels uncomfortable and wants to leave before he gets roasted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let's first address the hollow earth.

To know its hollow we would have to observe it ourselves and actually dig in the earth to see what it contains.

No problem right? The deepest dug hole EVER on earth must be at least hundreds of miles long. How otherwise would school textbooks claim to know the layers of Earth, with the core, mantle, crust, etc.

But what if I told you it's never been observed. The deepest hole ever dug is 7.5 miles into the ground. And it took 20 years of drilling to do it. What we can observe of the the earth is that it is solid.

As for the flat earth. This is reality. There are zero proofs for the rotation of earth, the curvature of earth and the proof of space travel.

I can send more info in pm you'd like.

p7ZRhhd.gif

I'm out :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

2 + 1 = 3 but also 1+2=3

holy shyt :dead:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@88m3 look how he can't defend his points or proofs lol just insulting me. When you realize the truth... It just makes you sad.

Breh he posted a sphere composite of Earth! He feels uncomfortable and wants to leave before he gets roasted.

I'm just observing. Thanks for the info on Russia, I don't think I'd read about it before.