Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Lol my friends tell me I look like him, there's no deeper meaning.

At the NASA space/ earth stuff... Man you would be upset at the amount of bullshyt calculations and theories of a rotating ball Earth. I know your thinking "that can't be right... We have pictures from space! Why would they lie to us?"

Bruh you gotta understand majority of ppl will follow group think. They will their lives thinking the sun is 93 millions miles away lol. There are zero proofs of a ball earth aside from thousands of hours of cgi footage.

I'm gonna send a vid or vids to your pm if you truly want to know the truth.

:whoa: A real-life flat Earther? Awesome... :banderas:.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone hear about this btw?

EM20141214075412XwingfighteronUS-3463806_p9.jpg

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Polar route - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SPEAKING OF FLIGHT PATTERNS, PEOPLE HAVE TRAVELED OVER THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES MANY TIMES, BROTHER!

No they haven't brother. No human has circumnavigated north to south. They know this.

You could try to book a flight to Antarctica right now. Millions of websites and you would not find one real plane ticket.

Nobody is allowed on Antarctica because of this reason.

There is no debate. The earth is not ball brother. One look at the horizon and you see it's a impossibility.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
No they haven't brother. No human has circumnavigated north to south. They know this.

You could try to book a flight to Antarctica right now. Millions of websites and you would not find one real plane ticket.

Nobody is allowed on Antarctica because of this reason.

There is no debate. The earth is not ball brother. One look at the horizon and you see it's a impossibility.

What about the ships who have sailed there? Submarines? People have walked there.

You're on to something though I can tell.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
What about the ships who have sailed there? Submarines? People have walked there.

You're on to something though I can tell.

There is a humungous ice wall. That's what Antarctica is.

No planes are allowed to fly over the continent, no boats are allowed to approach it by water.

The few chartered ships that gone there are only allowed on a specific location at the edge. Never anywhere else.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
Thats so interesting. Does that mean i will fall off or something

There is a ice barrier. So probably not.

We're not allowed there so we can't even observe what's beyond and on top of the ice wall. We could try using bird migration and and film what above it but all birds avoid Antartica.