☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why have you not at the very least, read the Quran for 30 min? Is it poison? Does it hurt your body to read?

Just once in your life. Ever wonder, Why is it the most read book in the world man?

Why do you see Muslims stop every single thing they are doing and even wake up in the middle of the night every night JUST to pray?

Then read the Quran with a open heart.

Islam is a problem in the same sense that Blacks are a problem.

Falling for the trick of the Western powers at be.
Before the "evil Muslims" it was the "evil Communists" before that it was the evil "fascists" and etc.

The western government is the one funding and helping spread the small sect of extremists to destablize a region to help Israel and steal resources, also attacking Russia and its only friend in the region, Iran, in the process.
Wake up.
Don't let these chumps fool you into reacting and following them purely based of fear of "others"
This is their main tool for manipulating the masses.

You are just looking for ways to justify your hate.

This man speaks the truth:wow:

So she doesn't know what she's talking about? :sas1:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:whoa:I have an open mind but can I ask you an honest question, do you believe the world is not a sphere? Is the earth flat? Is space fake?

EDIT: The guy in your avatar is the Portland bomber, right? The guy serving 30 years for attempting to set off a weapon of mass destruction?

Lol my friends tell me I look like him, there's no deeper meaning.

At the NASA space/ earth stuff... Man you would be upset at the amount of bullshyt calculations and theories of a rotating ball Earth. I know your thinking "that can't be right... We have pictures from space! Why would they lie to us?"

Bruh you gotta understand majority of ppl will follow group think. They will their lives thinking the sun is 93 millions miles away lol. There are zero proofs of a ball earth aside from thousands of hours of cgi footage.

I'm gonna send a vid or vids to your pm if you truly want to know the truth.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol my friends tell me I look like him, there's no deeper meaning.

At the NASA space/ earth stuff... Man you would be upset at the amount of bullshyt calculations and theories of a rotating ball Earth. I know your thinking "that can't be right... We have pictures from space! Why would they lie to us?"

Bruh you gotta understand majority of ppl will follow group think. They will their lives thinking the sun is 93 millions miles away lol. There are zero proofs of a ball earth aside from thousands of hours of cgi footage.

I'm gonna send a vid or vids to your pm if you truly want to know the truth.

Is the earth hollow or is it flat???

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If we were all Muslims would that mean that there will be peace?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Is the earth hollow or is it flat???

Let's first address the hollow earth.

To know its hollow we would have to observe it ourselves and actually dig in the earth to see what it contains.

No problem right? The deepest dug hole EVER on earth must be at least hundreds of miles long. How otherwise would school textbooks claim to know the layers of Earth, with the core, mantle, crust, etc.

But what if I told you it's never been observed. The deepest hole ever dug is 7.5 miles into the ground. And it took 20 years of drilling to do it. What we can observe of the the earth is that it is solid.

As for the flat earth. This is reality. There are zero proofs for the rotation of earth, the curvature of earth and the proof of space travel.

I can send more info in pm you'd like.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Let's first address the hollow earth.

To know its hollow we would have to observe it ourselves and actually dig in the earth to see what it contains.

No problem right? The deepest dug hole EVER on earth must be at least hundreds of miles long. How otherwise would school textbooks claim to know the layers of Earth, with the core, mantle, crust, etc.

But what if I told you it's never been observed. The deepest hole ever dug is 7.5 miles into the ground. And it took 20 years of drilling to do it. What we can observe of the the earth is that it is solid.

As for the flat earth. This is reality. There are zero proofs for the rotation of earth, the curvature of earth and the proof of space travel.

I can send more info in pm you'd like.

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

So the qualification to be a good Muslim is to be ignorant as fukk? I see. Carry on with your stone age ways...