Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
says the fool claiming to know who god is :mjlol:

Why have you not at the very least, read the Quran for 30 min? Is it poison? Does it hurt your body to read?

Just once in your life. Ever wonder, Why is it the most read book in the world man?

Why do you see Muslims stop every single thing they are doing and even wake up in the middle of the night every night JUST to pray?

Then read the Quran with a open heart.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
So prideful. So arrogant about your disbelief

This Hadith reminds me
"I fear the day when the disbelievers are proud of their falsehood, and the Muslims are shy of their faith." [Umar ibn al-Khattab]

It is sad that day has come. It's undeniable. People would rather believe in the fake space. The fake sphere earth. They deny the creation around them. They can't even look into the sun directly and think humans created themselves.
Islam is a problem.

^^^if you still don't believe it, look at this psychopath here

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Christianity GOAT religion :patrice:
Jesus rose and Mohammed .... He's still there buried :beli:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything that promotes separation is a problem. Religion, patriotism, politics, etc. These different ideologies, which are all man made, divide us and ultimately leave us vulnerable to be manipulated and ruled by the people in power. Divide and conquer. Draw some imaginary lines on a map, say this is America this is Iran, use propaganda to promote pride in your own country and fear/hatred of other countries, then, like it's been said already, use the most divisive issue in human history, Religion, and you've got the basis for war at any given time in any country in the world.

Add in the military industrial complex/arms dealers, and there's always a reason for war. Islam is being used as the boogeyman by the world's super powers (mainly America) so they can continue to destabilize and conquer the middle east in order to take control of 80% of the world's oil, and make trillions in the process for the military industrial complex by selling weapons to world governments. This process will continue to consolidate more wealth and power into the hands of fewer and fewer people, and will speed up the formation of a one world government and more militarized police forces/military presence in the streets of major cities.

Radical Islam is definitely no joke, but when airstrikes are regularly destroying their infrastucture and killing innocent civilians is it really radical for them to fight back against what basically amounts to genocide?

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So prideful. So arrogant about your disbelief

This Hadith reminds me
"I fear the day when the disbelievers are proud of their falsehood, and the Muslims are shy of their faith." [Umar ibn al-Khattab]

It is sad that day has come. It's undeniable. People would rather believe in the fake space. The fake sphere earth. They deny the creation around them. They can't even look into the sun directly and think humans created themselves.
:whoa:I have an open mind but can I ask you an honest question, do you believe the world is not a sphere? Is the earth flat? Is space fake?

EDIT: The guy in your avatar is the Portland bomber, right? The guy serving 30 years for attempting to set off a weapon of mass destruction?

Last edited:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
:whoa:I have an open mind but can I ask you an honest question, do you believe the world is not a sphere? Is the earth flat? Is space fake?

EDIT: The guy in your avatar is the Portland bomber, right? The guy serving 30 years for attempting to set off a weapon of mass destruction?
upping for answer

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Islam is a problem in the same sense that Blacks are a problem.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Falling for the trick of the Western powers at be.
Before the "evil Muslims" it was the "evil Communists" before that it was the evil "fascists" and etc.

The western government is the one funding and helping spread the small sect of extremists to destablize a region to help Israel and steal resources, also attacking Russia and its only friend in the region, Iran, in the process.
Wake up.
Don't let these chumps fool you into reacting and following them purely based of fear of "others"
This is their main tool for manipulating the masses.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Falling for the trick of the Western powers at be.
Before the "evil Muslims" it was the "evil Communists" before that it was the evil "fascists" and etc.

The western government is the one funding and helping spread the small sect of extremists to destablize a region to help Israel and steal resources, also attacking Russia and its only friend in the region, Iran, in the process.
Wake up.
Don't let these chumps fool you into reacting and following them purely based of fear of "others"
This is their main tool for manipulating the masses.
This man speaks the truth:wow: