Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

Joe Chink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With recent events this thread should really be stickied. Not sure who is preventing that...

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Wait I have a question for you.....Whats on the bottom side of this flat Earth plane? :lupe:

Is that where the Jews and nonbelievers go? Is that where the concept of Hell came from? :lupe:

Straight up. Dead ass. Nobody knows. Like I said earlier the deepest hole on earth is only 7.5 miles deep, done in 20 years of drilling. And what they found down there temperatures were extremely hot.

We can't observe under earth brother.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
If the earth doesn't rotate, where does the sun go at night?

This tool is called a sextant. With it you can clearly calculate the sun to be around 3,000-4,000 miles away from ground level.

The sun and moon revolves above earth every 24 hours illuminating like spotlights wherever it passes.

Sun spots are a impossibility on the ball earth space model.

The sun appears to rise but it's just Law of perspective because the sun travels away from the observer.

(Lol also note the flat horizon too)

Think of how a frisbee moves, for imagery purposes. Imagine it being thrown so far that it disappears at a point (vanishing point) and disappears under the horizon. Imagine it very slow.

It's only a matter of perspective. The sun rotates above.:smile:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
Wait, what :whoo:

You mean to tell me they get 6 nights of presents?!?

Damn y'all catching up to my Jews. We get 8 days though :ufdup:

Nights? Paradise in the hereafter is eternal.

“and they shall dwell forever in that which their souls desire” [Surah Al-’Anbiyaa’ 21:102]

“I have prepared for my righteous servants what no eye has seen, no ear has heard of and what has never occurred to a human’s heart “ [Bukhari 3244, 4779, 4780 and 7498 Muslim 2824, 2825 and others]

I don't know about them nights breh:mjpls:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
IMO there is no such thing as "real believers". If we think about it, every single religion has different interpretations at any moment in history. You have Christians who are against abortion, others that are for it. You have Shia and Sunnite Muslims. And so on and so forth. So no one can be a "real believer", and in my limited experience most claiming to have "the truth" on social issues lacks nuance and knowledge and/or does so to push an agenda of intolerance.

Shia are not Muslims lol they don't even follow the quran

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@DIMES the horizon is flat? How high have you been in the air?

You can see the earth curve with your own eyes.

view-from-summit.jpg

What do millions of scientists, photographers, astronauts, pilots, mountain climbers, physicists, mathematicians, astronomers, soldiers, explorers...all types of human beings unrelated from all walks of life---what do they have to gain by lying about the earth being a sphere?

What possibly reason could so many people for so many decades and decades have to all know that the earth is really flat and choose to lie about it?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
@DIMES the horizon is flat? How high have you been in the air?

You can see the earth curve with your own eyes.

view-from-summit.jpg

The video won't work.

Anyways there is irrefutable evidence no matter where you are on earth that the horizon is flat. Brother you can't ignore this.

You can go ahead pick selective NASA photos but what have I been proving this whole thread? I can give you thousands of photos. Why? Because it's literally reality. You can only get curvature from NASA.

They are not trustworthy. They lied and doctor photos. They only film with fish eye lenses. Lol judging from the thumbnail looks like it was no exception.

Next time you fly in a airplane look out the window. It's a flat plane extending as far any powerful zoom camera can see.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
I tried to even watch a youtube video on the subject and youtube thinks I'm so dumb for even looking that it gave me this
Sf4yN6J.png

Look how arrogant you are? No disrespect but humble yourself. I have laid down irrefutable evidence.

Do you really think a 7 million viewed video on flat earth would actually contain true facts? Mainstream video? 9 million subs?

You think they would allow this secret to become that popular? It's going to contain misinformation to dissuade people from experimenting and thinking themselves. They don't give facts.