Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The video won't work.

Anyways there is irrefutable evidence no matter where you are on earth that the horizon is flat. Brother you can't ignore this.

You can go ahead pick selective NASA photos but what have I been proving this whole thread? I can give you thousands of photos. Why? Because it's literally reality. You can only get curvature from NASA.

They are not trustworthy. They lied and doctor photos. They only film with fish eye lenses. Lol judging from the thumbnail looks like it was no exception.

Next time you fly in a airplane look out the window. It's a flat plane extending as far any powerful zoom camera can see.
I posted nothing from NASA. What I posted is from Red Bull :heh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Look how arrogant you are? No disrespect but humble yourself. I have laid down irrefutable evidence.

Do you really think a 7 million viewed video on flat earth would actually contain true facts? Mainstream video? 9 million subs?

You think they would allow this secret to become that popular? It's going to contain misinformation to dissuade people from experimenting and thinking themselves. They don't give facts.

I'm arrogant because I'm trying to look up evidence about the earth being flat? :dahell: I'm actually wasting time trying to look into your crackpot theories. How is that arrogant? if I were arrogant I'd walk away and write you off as a loony tune.

Who do you mean "they"? Who is they? The new world order? The illuminati? Nasa? Who? Brother, most people at Nasa get paid not that much, and could care less about keeping deep dark secrets from people.

Try telling 3 of your friends that you secretly have 100 grand in the trunk of your car. See how long it takes before your car gets broken into.

People aren't good at keeping secrets. You're talking about thousands of people in on a giant conspiracy, and all of them not saying a word.

Also, you're committing logical fallacies left and right. You're saying because a video has a lot of views, that it means that video contains false information. That's a logical fallacy.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The famous Fish eye lense video
Not a fish eye lense. fukk it. I'm done. There's no way you aren't trolling. Disbelief mountains of scientific research. Be my guest. I've been way up in the air and seen the curve of the earth. It's not that difficult.
ixRDqmf.png

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Next time you fly in a airplane look out the window. It's a flat plane extending as far any powerful zoom camera can see.
Sorry, I missed this and must address it. Not it's not. If you fly high enough you can clearly look out your window and see the curvature of the earth. Does it sharply drop off? No. Does it curve? Yes. You want to tell me the truth about the universe but first want to convince me that the earth is flat.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
You think looking from NJ to NY qualifies as anything close to far enough to see the curvature? How small do you think the earth is? :mindblown:

Brother I don't want hurt your feelings this is reality.

The earth is suppose to curve 8 inches per mile. Your not supposed to see the skyline.

Do you understand?

You have zero leg to stand on. At all you can't PROVIDE a SINGLE proof of ball earth. You post doctored videos. You haven't provide a single reason, fact or proof of the rotations, curve of ball earth.

You know this. I am not lying.

This is Campbell river in England. It is over 20 miles long and flat as a pancake. Earth is supposed to curve 8 inches ever single mile.

There is an experiment to test what was already known. Water cannot ever curve.

Flags were placed on the river for 6 miles.

What should have happened was the first image above if the earth was a globe. But absolutely zero curvature was observed.

Please don't be arrogant

Last edited:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
Sorry, I missed this and must address it. Not it's not. If you fly high enough you can clearly look out your window and see the curvature of the earth. Does it sharply drop off? No. Does it curve? Yes. You want to tell me the truth about the universe but first want to convince me that the earth is flat.

You are either lying or misguided here brother. The horizon should not rise up to eye level on a ball earth. That is irrefutable.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
I'm arrogant because I'm trying to look up evidence about the earth being flat? :dahell: I'm actually wasting time trying to look into your crackpot theories. How is that arrogant? if I were arrogant I'd walk away and write you off as a loony tune.

Who do you mean "they"? Who is they? The new world order? The illuminati? Nasa? Who? Brother, most people at Nasa get paid not that much, and could care less about keeping deep dark secrets from people.

Try telling 3 of your friends that you secretly have 100 grand in the trunk of your car. See how long it takes before your car gets broken into.

People aren't good at keeping secrets. You're talking about thousands of people in on a giant conspiracy, and all of them not saying a word.

Also, you're committing logical fallacies left and right. You're saying because a video has a lot of views, that it means that video contains false information. That's a logical fallacy.

How is it crackpot? That's that arrogance I am talking about. Why have I never failed to answer a question? Why have I have provided impossibilities on a spinning ball earth? Why do I keep showing proof after proof?

About the video views, do not be naive. Information like this WILL be distorted with misinformation on a mainstream platform. When I say "they" I am talking about NASA and who they are in cahoots with.

As for the secrets, would you spill a secret if you were being paid not to and top, sweared a death oath or blackmail?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Nights? Paradise in the hereafter is eternal.

“and they shall dwell forever in that which their souls desire” [Surah Al-’Anbiyaa’ 21:102]

“I have prepared for my righteous servants what no eye has seen, no ear has heard of and what has never occurred to a human’s heart “ [Bukhari 3244, 4779, 4780 and 7498 Muslim 2824, 2825 and others]

I don't know about them nights breh:mjpls:

Ok so 72 virgins is one present. What are the other 5 presents that a good Muslim gets by submitting to Allah? I might convert :ehh:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
Ok so 72 virgins is one present. What are the other 5 presents that a good Muslim gets by submitting to Allah? I might convert :ehh:

That reward was specifically for Martyrs. Muslims who died by drowning, burning, wall/ building falling on them, died by disease, killed for his belief etc

This is paradise.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a fish eye lense. fukk it. I'm done. There's no way you aren't trolling. Disbelief mountains of scientific research. Be my guest. I've been way up in the air and seen the curve of the earth. It's not that difficult.
ixRDqmf.png

I don't think the earth is flat, but when he opens the hatch at first the horizon is flat

video is probably fake