Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

Daps
how come christian/non-religious arabs assimilate so easily.

theres communities like south paterson where they've existed for over a century.

ralph nader talks about arabs' ethnic humor being similar to italians & the irish. thats something you would never hear about muslims

notable lebanese americans.....thats a hell of a list for a tiny country....muslims are always on some outcast, self-defeating shyt
List of Lebanese Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
You can circumnavigate east west on a flat earth brother. No human has ever gone from north to south.
:heh: i see why this dude is a muslim

Brother I don't want hurt your feelings this is reality.

The earth is suppose to curve 8 inches per mile. Your not supposed to see the skyline.

Do you understand?

You have zero leg to stand on. At all you can't PROVIDE a SINGLE proof of ball earth. You post doctored videos. You haven't provide a single reason, fact or proof of the rotations, curve of ball earth.

You know this. I am not lying.

This is Campbell river in England. It is over 20 miles long and flat as a pancake. Earth is supposed to curve 8 inches ever single mile.

There is an experiment to test what was already known. Water cannot ever curve.

Flags were placed on the river for 6 miles.

What should have happened was the first image above if the earth was a globe. But absolutely zero curvature was observed.

Please don't be arrogant

:dahell: WTF....theres people who dont understand gravity and centripetal force in 2016

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Malala Warns America: Trump ‘Will Radicalize More Terrorists’

top story on breitbart w/ over 4000 comments....a teenage nobel peace prize winner can't give her 2 cents about Trump's ban, w/o right wingers spinning it into something else

On one hand liberals insist that Muslims are kind, peaceful people just like any other American. On the other hand they tell us that if we elect Trump then Muslims will become radicalized and want to kill us all.

Daps
right wing media pulled the same shyt w/ london's new mayor a few weeks ago

London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

again, taking a comment way out of context & making up a whole story about it just to rile up their audience. its lazy, dishonest, and the entire discussion takes place only where 'they' congregate. theres never any counterpoints from muslims or anything like that. its the worst kind of journalism....

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
I spoke out of turn?

Read the book
120515-EarthPhoto-hmed-0220p_files.grid-10x2.jpg

That too..and negging me for posting a news article...:mjpls:Ive said so many more neg worthy things about islam and im sure there will be more

:skip:when did you become a muslim?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
On one hand liberals insist that Muslims are kind, peaceful people just like any other American. On the other hand they tell us that if we elect Trump then Muslims will become radicalized and want to kill us all.
Could anyone that holds this view please elaborate and reason how this is not a hypocritical stance?
I've heard this on the media, online, and offline, but nobody would explain why it's ok to have such a view