Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Christians are 100% truth.
Look at the American Christians spreading violence all over the world.
US Christians took out 3 countries, not bombed 3 nations, but took out 3 nations, Libya, Syria, and the Ukraine in the span of what 3 years.

I don't think you can lay that at the feet of Christians as a group... The US isn't a Christian country. If you were to say spreading anti-gay legislation in Africa or killing Doctors in the US I'd agree.[/QUOTE]

US is most definitely a christian country.
predominantly christian, started this era's major involvement in the middle east with calls of completing a crusade under Bush if I remember correctly.
US out there bombing hospitals, weddings, and torturing people in jails, and aiding peadophiles in afghanistan rape children.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yes, the Quran could not been made from a human being.:smile:

Analyze it and you will find zero contradictions or inconsistencies. Perfect sentences after sentences. It explains things impossible for like you said, an literate Arab to know.

If all of beings tried and tried they could make a single chapter of the Quran.

Say: If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Quraan, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another ;

[al-Israa 17:88]

You can't say that it couldn't have been written by a human being. What book do we have that wasn't written by humans? What reference do you have to discern a book written by humans to a book written by God?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
You can't say that it couldn't have been written by a human being. What book do we have that wasn't written by humans? What reference do you have to discern a book written by humans to a book written by God?

lol breh I can. Read it here.

The Heifer (al-Baqarah) Quran in Clear English, Chapter 2

Read the first 10 chapters. Stop if you want, or continue.

It is in English so it's not the actual Quran because it is in Arabic. However, I want you to understand the meaning.:smile:

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
lol breh I can. Read it here.

The Heifer (al-Baqarah) Quran in Clear English, Chapter 2

Read the first 10 chapters. Stop if you want, or continue.

It is in English so it's not the actual Quran because it is in Arabic. However, I want you to understand the meaning.:smile:

You can't use the book to justify the book being perfect or believable. I could literally write my own religious scripture right now and claim that it can't be reproduced because it's really God's words. You couldn't prove that it is any less valid than the Quran's claim.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
You can't use the book to justify the book being perfect or believable. I could literally write my own religious scripture right now and claim that it can't be reproduced because it's really God's words. You couldn't prove that it is any less valid than the Quran's claim.

Lol so do it. The Quran has made a challenge to mankind that has stood for more than a thousand four hundred years.

It challenged you just write a single chapter of something like it. The shortest surah (chapter) is just three sentences, for example.

I mean not to disrespect you, it seems like you don't even try to look for the truth. Read it and play the recitation. :yes:

Had it been from other than Allaah, they would surely, have found therein many a contradiction

[al-Nisa 4:82 interpretation of the meaning]

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Lol so do it. The Quran has made a challenge to mankind that has stood for more than a thousand four hundred years.

It challenged you just write a single chapter of something like it

That challenge is nonsensical. Who is the judge of whether a book is like Quran or not? What if I feel like I wrote a book that is like the Quran and someone else feels differently? It's entirely subjective.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Religion is a totally personal thing and should not be forcibly imposed on people, I don't think religion is inherently good or bad but the way people interpret doctrines is usually where a lot of problems stem from. Manipulative people have used religion to justify murder, slavery and oppression, religion in the wrong hands is very dangerous and can lead to all sorts of issues. Regardless of religious belief there will always be those who exploit religion to do what they want.

However, religion has given us the Renaissance and inspired art, poetry and innovation. There are avenues which science doesn't explore due to its empirical and cold methods, where human faith and philosophy have to explore.

Just keeping your mind open and exploring all avenues will help humanity develop the way it should. Being a religious zealot or a pretentious atheist are two sides of the same coin and society in my opinion requires more balanced open minded individual.
So true in just about every avenue of life

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
That challenge is nonsensical. Who is the judge of whether a book is like Quran or not? What if I feel like I wrote a book that is like the Quran and someone else feels differently? It's entirely subjective.

Make something that has no inconsistencies, errors, explain your purpose and contains linguistic and knowledge miracles.

It must be word of God. And if something is the word of God then no human could write something more perfect. So if you wrote something like the Quran.... You would have to be God? Correct.

You see? A human being cannot make something like the Quran.

Please read the link I have provide you. :smile:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
The Q'u'r'a'n' is the perfect book. It says the Earth is flat. Ameen.

Not a single verse of the Quran says that the earth is flat. The Quran only compares the earth's crust with a carpet. Some people seem to think that carpet can only be put on an absolute flat surface. It is possible to spread a carpet on a large sphere such as the earth.

people that criticize the Quran always use the same lies.:camby:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not a single verse of the Quran says that the earth is flat. The Quran only compares the earth's crust with a carpet. Some people seem to think that carpet can only be put on an absolute flat surface. It is possible to spread a carpet on a large sphere such as the earth.

people that criticize the Quran always use the same lies.

Okay. If some Muslims interpret the Quran and then accept that the world is in fact flat are they wrong?