Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm pretty sure it's in the Quran...

Dawkins can be a smug a$$hole but this video is jaw dropping. Skip to 7:45. They talk about how the earth is flat and how salt and fresh water don't mix.

Islam being the most followed religion should not be an argument point for it's validity. McDonald's is one of the most consumed foods across the world, does that make it healthy? :mjlol:

You don't like that argumentum ad populum breh?

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn. If you don't mind me asking, what was it that made you leave? And did you face any death threats or serious push back from apostasy?

Lol well I wasn't born Muslim I got into Islam at a point in my life when I needed direction and I don't regret that at all really. My worldviews and spiritual beliefs just gradually evolved to the point where they are incompatible with islamic dogma.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dawkins can be a smug a$$hole but this video is jaw dropping. Skip to 7:45. They talk about how the earth is flat and how salt and fresh water don't mix.

Thanks! I thought I'd heard the argument before re: Islam. I felt crazy even typing it frankly because it's pretty outlandish to even think about. Anyways we used to have a poster here (he still may be here) but anyways he explained to us that Allah physically(I presume) holds the clouds in the sky. Really interesting stuff. Earth shattering even.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People who talk about robbing and tying up the deli owner cause he sells pork and liquor.

People who talk about organizing their own jamats and attacking other Muslims who don't keep a beard.

I've seen and heard this kind of stuff. This eventually snowballs into extremism and what happened in cali.

All that moderate Muslim shyt is BS. They know this stuff is going on on their masjids, they just choose to ignore it and cry racism.

Anyone is welcome to answer.

As a Muslim perhaps not in the West but would Muslims seek retribution, even consider others non Muslim for not waging Jihad?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
People who talk about robbing and tying up the deli owner cause he sells pork and liquor.

People who talk about organizing their own jamats and attacking other Muslims who don't keep a beard.

I've seen and heard this kind of stuff. This eventually snowballs into extremism and what happened in cali.

All that moderate Muslim shyt is BS. They know this stuff is going on on their masjids, they just choose to ignore it and cry racism.

These views come from the Najd, as I've gotten older its easy to see we've been brainwashed with the Wahabbi stuff because of the petro dollar traveling far and wide and the Saudis and other Gulf Arabs monopilizing the Muslim identity. Desis also are part and parcel of that.

Which is why I only hang with black Muslims :mjpls:

Okay, I'm not that extreme :whoa:

And yes, people need to speak up. If they see something, they gotta say something. One of our Imams in the community here in DC was talking about that before this attack even happened. People gotta quit being scared. I'm tired of the victim mentality in the Muslim community. We don't need to apologize for shyt. We work hard, we pay taxes, we are citizens and we contribute to this country. We need to hold our heads up high and not be bullied around.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
[QUOTE="GetInTheTruck, post: 16597548, member: 594"]It's true that most Muslims aren't about that violent life, but for instance, when you go to a mosque, pay attention to those dudes who stay well after all the prescribed activities and huddle up in corners to "talk." Those are the extremists, and there's enough of them to cause concern.

People can talk that all religion is a problem stuff all they want, but no other religion is producing people like this at such a problematic rate at this point in time.[/QUOTE]
100% truth