Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole world is a shyt storm full of problems with no clear solutions. I honestly like people less and less each day, regardless of their religion, nationality or even race.

I think I need a break brehs.:mjcry:
real shyt :ohlawd: fuk all the other mess in this thread. Human beings in general are just fuked regardless of their race/religion i dont single out anybody :yeshrug:

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's true that most Muslims aren't about that violent life, but for instance, when you go to a mosque, pay attention to those dudes who stay well after all the prescribed activities and huddle up in corners to "talk." Those are the extremists, and there's enough of them to cause concern.

People can talk that all religion is a problem stuff all they want, but no other religion is producing people like this at such a problematic rate at this point in time.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nah, extremist are the problem. And that goes with Muslim or Christians.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Was there a radical Islamist problem 60 years ago? 50? 40? No.

The problem is not within Islam, there are complex geo-political issues at work and religion is a tool used to stir emotions as a call to war. Manipulative leaders use religion to radicalise and gather support for their own political agenda.

Religion itself is neither positive or negative, it's a very personal thing and the fact that different people interpret text differently we can have politicians use that to convey support for a cause. Religion is not really the problem, people are the problem. If there was no religion, people would interpret something else negatively in order to provide legitimacy for their beliefs for example Lenin's manipulation of Marx's theory.

Do you think Muslims in general just hate the west because of ideological reasons alone? :dahell:

Or does their hate stem from illegal invasions, wars and plundering of resources as well as the unwavering support for Israel and their oppressive occupation of Palestine?

Saying Islam is the problem is a very simple and lazy perspective that just furthers the "us vs them" narrative of being at war with weird strange sand people who hate the west because of our superior lifestyle and freedom

All that's cool but when you combine valid geo-political gripes with a flawed and violent ideology the results will not be good, and both factors should be addressed.

Foreign policy in the muslim world may be a reason for Islamic terrorism, but it isn't an excuse.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I know historically christianity still has the highest body count...

but muslims the past 60 years or so have been wilin' :whoa:

is there something in the quran that inspires the extremist type so damn much? :whoa:

From my understanding its written very clearly in the Quran that Muslims are at war with Christians and that they should kill as many as them as possible..

Like ita written verbatim just like that

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Was there a mass shooting problem 60 years ago? 50? 40? No.

The problem is not within guns, there are complex geo-political issues at work and religion is a tool used to stir emotions as a call to war. Manipulative leaders use religion to radicalise and gather support for their own political agenda.

A gun itself is neither positive or negative, it's a very personal thing and the fact that different people interpret text differently we can have politicians use that to convey support for a cause. A gun is not really the problem, people are the problem. If there was were no guns, people would interpret something else negatively in order to provide legitimacy for their beliefs for example Lenin's manipulation of Marx's theory.

Do you think guns in general just hate the west because of ideological reasons alone? :dahell:

Or does their hate stem from illegal invasions, wars and plundering of resources as well as the unwavering support for Israel and their oppressive occupation of Palestine?

Saying guns are the problem is a very simple and lazy perspective that just furthers the "us vs them" narrative of being at war with weird strange gun people who love personal rights because of our superior lifestyle and freedom

:ohlawd:

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
No they haven't brother. No human has circumnavigated north to south. They know this.

You could try to book a flight to Antarctica right now. Millions of websites and you would not find one real plane ticket.

Nobody is allowed on Antarctica because of this reason.

There is no debate. The earth is not ball brother. One look at the horizon and you see it's a impossibility.

That doesn't mean the earth is fukking flat:mjlol:

Let me guess, NASA has been lying about earth being round. Its actually fukking flat:mjlol::mjlol:

Whats the benefit about lying about a round earth. That's all I want to know.