Let's Be Reality: Islam Is A Problem.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yes, there is.

I posted this a couple of days ago.

The core problem that leads to extremism with the Quran is that it purports to be a direct transcription of the word of God, as revealed to Muhammad. It is literally God speaking directly to you, in his own voice. So there is little to no room for hedging or rationalizing away the disturbing parts of the religion, claiming that the text is marred by human fallibility, misinterpretation, etc. The document is pretty clear on this point.

Another problem is that the Quran is very clear that God used Muhammad to provide the perfect example of how a Muslim should behave. It explicitly says that the answer to any question of morality is WWMD: what would Muhammad do? If Muhammad had been a pacifist like Jesus, this would not be a problem. But he a was a conquering warlord.

This video below is a little bit anecdotal I guess, but the guy seems to make the exact opposite point of what he's aiming for.

so you've read the ENTIRE Quran yourself right?

Daps
Earth is flat :ohhh::russ:

Someone worrying they'll fall off it:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Thread delivers :pachaha:

OP, I'd take a look at conditions that lead to the springing up of certain philosophies and take it from there. Humans use philosophies to suit their agenda, to fix their reality but even flawed agendas expose whether a group is under pressure economically, fighting for its survival, or looking to spread further to get resources. Abrahmanic faiths, or monotheistic faiths in general, are dangerously effective because of the strict adherence to One God, One Philosophy, meaning One hive mind. Someone earlier made the excellent point that wealth lead to the exploration of different ideas in Europe, and I'm gonna paraphrase -this sparked the age of reason, but even during this glorious age of reason you had philosophers like Kant justifying the enslavement of dark peoples.:mjpls: . problem is humankind isn't rational. There are no easy solutions to this either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's true that most Muslims aren't about that violent life, but for instance, when you go to a mosque, pay attention to those dudes who stay well after all the prescribed activities and huddle up in corners to "talk." Those are the extremists, and there's enough of them to cause concern.

People can talk that all religion is a problem stuff all they want, but no other religion is producing people like this at such a problematic rate at this point in time.
heres my thing...whats an extremist?

Someone with a gun?

Because theres WAY too many sympathizers with these dudes to be honest. Just because you dont take up arms doesn't mean you don't need to not be a watchlist either :usure:

RicoSuave

kickin' it live
Daps
Just once in your life. Ever wonder, Why is it the most read book in the world man?

Why do you see Muslims stop every single thing they are doing and even wake up in the middle of the night every night JUST to pray?

Do you ever stop and consider the situation of many of the people who follow Islam?

Millions of them are uneducated citizens living in the Middle East with a lack of resources and terrible housing conditions. Of course a book preaching a better tomorrow after this life would be followed by them.

This is why I think it's a privilege to live in Western areas like most of us here, where we can discuss and analyze religion without fear of physical reprisals.

I'm not afraid to admit as an Atheist, a higher power may exist. But the inconclusive evidence along with the experiences I've been through leads me to lean opposite that though.

Islam being the most followed religion should not be an argument point for it's validity. McDonald's is one of the most consumed foods across the world, does that make it healthy? :mjlol:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Do you ever stop and consider the situation of many of the people who follow Islam?

Millions of them are uneducated citizens living in the Middle East with a lack of resources and terrible housing conditions. Of course a book preaching a better tomorrow after this life would be followed by them.

This is why I think it's a privilege to live in Western areas like most of us here, where we can discuss and analyze religion without fear of physical reprisals.

I'm not afraid to admit as an Atheist, a higher power may exist. But the inconclusive evidence along with the experiences I've been through leads me to lean opposite that though.

Islam being the most followed religion should not be an argument point for it's validity. McDonald's is one of the most consumed foods across the world, does that make it healthy? :mjlol:
Post more in HL :leon:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
heres my thing...whats an extremist?

Someone with a gun?

Because theres WAY too many sympathizers with these dudes to be honest. Just because you dont take up arms doesn't mean you don't need to not be a watchlist either :usure:

People who talk about robbing and tying up the deli owner cause he sells pork and liquor.

People who talk about organizing their own jamats and attacking other Muslims who don't keep a beard.

I've seen and heard this kind of stuff. This eventually snowballs into extremism and what happened in cali.

All that moderate Muslim shyt is BS. They know this stuff is going on on their masjids, they just choose to ignore it and cry racism.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Analyzing the books is a waste of time because all religious books are open to interpretation...

Christians have just as much if not more blood on their hands than Muslims...

To find out what birthed this radicalization in the Muslim world all you need to analyze is the Wests involvement in the middle east starting with the creation of Israel...The Wests unwavering support for Israel is a big reason why the Muslim world believes we're all (non Muslims) against them...They see our support for Israel as Jews and Christians joining hands to wipe out Muslims hence the call for jihad (Holy War)...All those middle eastern children western bombs orphaned in the last 60 years made the call for jihad even louder and recruitment even easier...All those bullshyt wars enabled fear mongering Imam's to manipulate with their demonic agenda driven interpretation of Islam...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Analyzing the books is a waste of time because all religious books are open to interpretation...

Christians have just as much if not more blood on their hands than Muslims...

To find out what birthed this radicalization in the Muslim world all you need to analyze is the Wests involvement in the middle east starting with the creation of Israel...The Wests unwavering support for Israel is a big reason why the Muslim world believes we're all (non Muslims) against them...They see our support for Israel as Jews and Christians joining hands to wipe out Muslims hence the call for jihad (Holy War)...All those middle eastern children western bombs orphaned in the last 60 years made the call for jihad even louder and recruitment even easier...All those bullshyt wars enabled fear mongering Imam's to manipulate with their demonic agenda driven interpretation of Islam...
this is how I see it...

if its up for interpretation, its bullshyt

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any religion, belief or anything for that matter that is taken too seriously is dangerous. There's some diehard Tupac fans that will kill you if you disrespect Tupac in any shape or form. Does that mean that every tupac fan is an extremist or dangerous? Of course not. Theres just some crazy motherfukkers on this planet and they speak their tounges through whatever means. There some crazy fukkers that just so happen to be muslim. Being muslim doesn't make someone turn crazy. They were already fukked up to begin with. There really isn't much of a difference with these nutjobs. They all hiding behind one movement or another. They all still crazy whether muslim, Christian, atheist, Buddhist etc.

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who talk about robbing and tying up the deli owner cause he sells pork and liquor.

People who talk about organizing their own jamats and attacking other Muslims who don't keep a beard.

I've seen and heard this kind of stuff. This eventually snowballs into extremism and what happened in cali.

All that moderate Muslim shyt is BS. They know this stuff is going on on their masjids, they just choose to ignore it and cry racism.

Wait, weren't you Muslim?