Let's be real about gaming this gen.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It's on sale right now too. I think it's $5. Definitely worth picking up just to fukk around with. Not worth full price. Sony fukked up by not bringing this to PC with cross play.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Its actually pretty dope, even the ready-made games on there are good. Theres a free trial if you want to try it

It would be dope to create a beat ‘em up or wrestling game

Can you do that on here? Even if not this still a dope concept :wow:
It's on sale right now too. I think it's $5. Definitely worth picking up just to fukk around with. Not worth full price. Sony fukked up by not bringing this to PC with cross play.
You tombout Dreams too?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It's been trash in terms of innovation. Games are a bit shinier and frames are better. Only thing i've seen that was mind blowing was a tech demo for matrix. Everything else has been copy and paste since last en.
U know, I was just thinking to myself that recent games have little to no story behind them. U either got your open world, fps/multiplayer, or your graphically enhanced button smashers.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
OP is right, this is like next gen 0.5. And I hate when people say “be patient”. Like breh these systems been out for over 2 years now.

Ill give it till the end of next year. If it doesn't deliver by then, then you can say that it is consumed by graphics.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
U know, I was just thinking to myself that recent games have little to no story behind them. U either got your open world, fps/multiplayer, or your graphically enhanced button smashers.
What have you been playing?
Every Sony title is very story focused.
A lot of the AA games on Game Pass are heavy on story.
Requiem
Pentiment
Nintendo has Xenoblade 3

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This is facts. There have been some good games, but nothing innovative. Best games out nowadays are goddamn indie games.

Most innovative game is fukking elden ring? Barely more innovative than Breath of the Wild that came out almost 6 years ago

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What have you been playing?
Every Sony title is very story focused.
A lot of the AA games on Game Pass are heavy on story.
Requiem
Pentiment
Nintendo has Xenoblade 3
I game on PC, not console.

Ive played a plagues tale and it was good. Point being is there isnt a lot of story rich games