Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡CLOWN TAKE🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

iu

Anything else breh?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

Dreams is basically a "maker" "game" idk if you should be bragging about sony giving people the tools create an actually game. Still it's cool not really innovative as maker games have been around forever now.

But if you want to go this route, before dreams there was

Which is actually innovate to the field of maker games by making a toy to life type game.

This post is what happens when you're suffering from an extreme bias. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
VR is around and available on many different platforms. Them dropping an addon and making VR games doesn't make them a innovator in VR.. You can play VR and EASILY also cheaper in your living room on computer monitors without a PSVR.

There is nothing like the switch on the market for console gaming.
There is nothing on the market like Xbox for Cloud gaming.

There is nothing on the market like Playstation for......? VR gaming. Well that's not true, console gaming? Cloud gaming?
Damn, I jokingly shyt on Xbox but you're legit extremely biased breh lmao.

I can't even take your posts on these things seriously man.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I jokingly shyt on Xbox but you're legit extremely biased breh lmao.

I can't even take your posts on these things seriously man.

Point in the direction of a console like the switch, one I can carry around mobile, then dock to anything with hdmi

Point me in the direction of sub service like GP where I can stream games like persona 5 on console or from anywhere I can pull up a browser or app.

Y'all love to say y'all joking in one post but then serious when called out.

It's cool, I know you can't so you'll deflect.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine calling someone bias when they tell you your maker game that is so Innovative was done earlier but actually combines creating irl stuff and gaming stuff into one.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Point in the direction of a console like the switch, one I can carry around mobile, then dock to anything with hdmi

Point me in the direction of sub service like GP where I can stream games like persona 5 on console or from anywhere I can pull up a browser or app.

I literally didn't even read this. My eyes are hovering right below the typing field.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
VR is around and available on many different platforms. Them dropping an addon and making VR games doesn't make them a innovator in VR.. You can play VR and EASILY also cheaper in your living room on computer monitors without a PSVR.

There is nothing on the market like Playstation for......? VR gaming. Well that's not true, console gaming? Cloud gaming?
GEForce now, Amazon Luna and various other services for cloud streaming are available on the market. There are no other VR devices on the console market. It's innovative in the console field. That's a distinction that matters. It's a distinction you made for the switch, but don't want to extend in the case of VR for whatever reason...:pachaha:

Imagine calling someone bias when they tell you your maker game that is so Innovative was done earlier but actually combines creating irl stuff and gaming stuff into one.

Only you can say this kind of shyt and believe you're in the right. My god, man.

Analogue pocket

GEForce Now where you can stream games like Cyberpunk

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GEForce now, Amazon Luna and various other services for cloud streaming are available on the market. There are no other VR devices on the console market. It's innovative in the console field. That's a distinction that matters. It's a distinction you made for the switch, but don't want to extend in the case of VR for whatever reason...:pachaha:

Only you can say this kind of shyt and believe you're in the right. My god, man.
:dahell:

So are we talking about consoles or not because Geforce and Luna dont have those and you have to purchase the games you stream on geforce.

The thing is you don't know what's considered a console. All these VR headsets and decks are consoles breh. So in terms of VR there are tons of VR consoles usually in the form of headsets on the market now and have been...

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Gaming feels a little stale and I think innovation is lacking. Everything is liver service focused which limits what kind games can be made. Or everything is biting off the souls formula. I love souls game but everything striving for hard/punishing methodical combat is making the landscape too homogeneous

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And in case you want to go off on a "you know what I mean by console" Sony is not the 1st gaming company to try and drop a VR "console".

1200px-Virtual-Boy-Set.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Just give it up. This is what happens when casual people praise Sony for any little thing, whom they stolen from others and claim its "innovation", when Nintendo is the very living thing that they dream of.

Been like this since SOHH and people dikkriding the PS3 when that gen went to 360. That is why innovation is damn near a fable now, and why longtime gamers left the industry. Why else did Japan straight up abandon the hardcore console whore race, and went for The Switch?