Let's be real about gaming this gen.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'd say I've been satisfied not necessarily impressed by this gen so far. I believe we won't truly get the best of this gen until maybe the last 2 or 3 years of it.

We will see some mind-blowing shyt from the PS5 and Series X tho, i dont think we've gotten close to what these systems can do yet

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Gaming has made superficial leaps after the 360 era, whereas PS1/N64/DC-> PS2/Xbox/GC -> 360/PS3/Wii (and less so with Nintendo) made giant leaps in between.

AAA gaming is stagnant in ideas and creativity but the graphics have never been better. Gems are dropped here and there but for the most part it’s been :unimpressed:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
IMO

The covid pandemic plays a huge part in this gen.

- covid pandemic
-scalper bots
- streamers (people rather watching them play :snoop:)
- remake games
- no real competition cause Xbox has no games.
-GamePass (You already played old games from last gen, 360, Xbox Original)

It seems nobody cares about VR. Remmy everybody wishes to play in VR gaming back then on some "what if", "can you imagine", etc. The dream came true, got their wish but it seems not many people are excited about VR :mindblown:
They've been trying to make that VR bullshyt happen since I was a child with the virtual boy. Will never take off

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been trying to make that VR bullshyt happen since I was a child with the virtual boy. Will never take off

Yeah, I remember the virtual boy but that's not real impressive at that time it's not like you're in video game world like today.