Let's be real about Durant....

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
so u ignoring the fact that Rondo jumper was broke all year gonna use only the playoffs to prove that Rondo magically learned how to shoot out of the blue? Really breh?

Almost as absurd as you claiming a 23 year old player wont improve at all throughout his career.

LOL at you going from not believing the stats were real to immediately dismissing them.

Daps
You gonna sit here and tell me that at the end of the year and in the playoffs Rondo wasnt doing a better job hitting shots? I know he did because not only can i pull the same stats you can but i actually watched the games. If he keeps that up during the regular season next year he will take his game to another level.

3-9 feet: 43.6%
10-15 feet: 37.5%
16-23 feet: 45.5%

:russ:

no you didn't

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I'm not gonna knock durant cause the wolves (media) is gonna do that himself. I'll never forget when Orlando got swept by Houston & Shaq said Olajuwon told him basically you gotta have heartbreak before you reach the top, but you'll get yours...that has happened time & time again now it's about to change from LeBron to Durant

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
High Playoff Scoring Averages in NBA History
1. Michael Jordan - 33.45
2. Allen Iverson - 29.73
3. LeBron James - 29.15
4. Jerry West - 29.13
5. Tracy McGrady - 28.53
6. Kevin Durant - 28.0

23 years old:obama:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He hasn't peaked but, this is who Durant will always be, he has all the talent in the world but he sleep walks through a lot situations, and tries to cut it on and off when he wants, that doesn't work in the playoffs, he's this generations Tracy McGrady

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hasn't peaked but, this is who Durant will always be, he has all the talent in the world but he sleep walks through a lot situations, and tries to cut it on and off when he wants, that doesn't work in the playoffs, he's this generations Tracy McGrady

:childplease:

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Besides size they game really not that similar

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said after the 2010 season dude will come back next year pretty much the same player and put up the same numbers. I was right(numbers actually went down a little tho).

I said after the 2011 season dude will come back next year pretty much the same player and put up the same numbers. I was right.

I'm saying it again after the 2012 season, dude will come back next year pretty much the same player and put up the same numbers.

If he comes back with all types of new shyt added to his game and his production goes up then I will admit he's not at his ceiling. If not, then I'm right once again and we will play this game next year....so far I'm 2-0

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

You're comparing him to a guy who never led a team out of the first round

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

:wtf:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You're comparing him to a guy who never led a team out of the first round

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Are you gonna act like McGrady teams were anywhere near the level of OKC, I was comparing them in regards to both of them easily being the 2nd best player in the world, and show they also have the potential to be much better, but they both seem to sleep walk and be completely disinterested in games. If you watched a prime TMac you will see that his and Durant game is pretty much similar, down the similar shot to their passive tendencies at times, like someone cloned him, and like TMac I'm afraid Durant aint built for that life at all