klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's scoring more efficiently, his rebounding and assist rates have gone up

Oh ok

+.4 rpg

+.7 apg

yeah his rebounding and passing has definitely improved since 2010 :upsetfavre:. Those small ass increase are negligible and don't mean shyt.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Oh ok

+.4 rpg

+.7 apg

yeah his rebounding and passing has definitely improved since 2010 :upsetfavre:. Those small ass increase are negligible and don't mean shyt.

he shot 50% this season and is shooting well above 50% in the finals look at his 2010 stats :scusthov:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I can't stand how yu guys are always thing on this dude. Like when y'all say if he ain't scoring than he isn't doing anything...if Kobe isn't scoring than what good is he??
:what: u know kobe plays d right? and is kobe practically 7 foot with a ridiculous wingspan? if durant's bb IQ isnt at the level to help him get dimes whats the excuse for his lack of rebounds then?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He's only a completely different team, why would I compare the 2?

And Bron in his 3rd year is better than the Bron we see now. His jumper is better now but he doesn't attack the rim nearly as well as he did back then. Even trade off, and his production is still the same.

He is giving you the same production playing 5 fewer minutes a game, has a higher FG% from both 2 and 3, takes 5 less shots a game, and is 1st team all defense. Yeah you right, he isnt as good as he was in 2005.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he shot 50% this season and is shooting well above 50% in the finals look at his 2010 stats :scusthov:

ok so he shot 48% in 2010 and 50% in 2012....that 2% increase means he's gotten better?

Well he shot 46% in 2011....does that mean he got worse since there was a 2% decrease that year?

NO, because shooting % will fluctuate his entire career. It won't keep going up and up every single year because he "hasn't peaked". Jesus....

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
He's only a completely different team, why would I compare the 2?

And Bron in his 3rd year is better than the Bron we see now. His jumper is better now but he doesn't attack the rim nearly as well as he did back then. Even trade off, and his production is still the same.

its called mastery of your craft.. otherwise young teams in their " peak primes" would we winning all the rings but is that the case ? :leon:

no

i can't even remember the last team led by a guy under 25 supposedly in his prime to lead his team to a ring.. Teams who have guys that master the game both physically but more importantly mentally win all the rings and durant has the physical part.. not the mental .. especially russell but guess what.. he can get better at that :leon:

players get better with time.. they don't have to drop 35 points like they used too cause they dominated pace, tempo , efficiency and so forth

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is giving you the same production playing 5 fewer minutes a game, has a higher FG% from both 2 and 3, takes 5 less shots a game, and is 1st team all defense. Yeah you right, he isnt as good as he was in 2005.

He's on a much better teams and playing with better players, shots will be easier to come by in Miami than they were in Cleveland, that's common sense. I would expect his FG% to go up in Miami. But he's been at 48-50% practically his entire career.

His defense did get better, but he was an underrated defender early in his career anyway. It took a while for him to get the recognition that he deserved on the defensive end.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
i can't even remember the last team led by a guy under 25 supposedly in his prime to lead his team to a ring

wade7_300_060620.jpg

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
LOL at Durant can't get better. Do you even play sports?! If you did, I guess at one point you just said fukk it, I can't get no better than this. I can't add a single thing to my game anymore. Why bother trying to add anything else.

It's one thing to recognize your strengths and weaknesses, but to just say you can't get no better is a fukked up mentality.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess yall were the same nikkas who said all Dwight had to do is improve the post game and he's gonna beast. Here we are 8 years into his career and he's been virtually the same player and putting up the same numbers for his entire career.

Why is it so hard for yall to accept that the Durant we see now is the Durant we will see next year and the year after that? Ain't like the dude sucks or some shyt....because I've already said he's top 2.

Once these dudes come into their own they pretty much don't change with the exception of MJ and a couple others.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ok so tell me what is different about Durant in 2010 and Durant in 2012?

Has anything changed significantly since then? NOPE

Durant gonna come back next year exactly the same player and give exactly the same production. Dudes don't get better every single year :heh:

Is this a joke? This is the first season that he started taking it to the rack and either dunk on nikkas or do a fancy layup. He used to get all of his free throws from that swing-through move, now they are legit. Also, he has showcased his pull-up/in between game. His improved handles are the primary reason for these refined areas of his game.

Before, he was able to get slowed down by Marion, Artest, Lebron, etc. Now he can score at will on anyone one-on-one.

The next step in his evolution into an all-time great player is to be more aggressive all game and constantly putting pressure on the opposing teams to send doubles his way like Kobe. Kobe can go 6/24 for 3 days straight but teams are still focusing their entire defenses on him every night and always having help around. Durant makes it too easy on the defense because he's so unselfish, but it would help the team right now if he was always in attack and made the opposition KNOW when he's in the game. His team would be eating good off of that attention.

His stats likely won't be too much different throughout his career but the major differences imo will be his leadership and how he impacts the flow of the game. That's why Lebron has had an amazing postseason imo...besides just the stats, he is NOT fukking around.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I guess yall were the same nikkas who said all Dwight had to do is improve the post game and he's gonna beast. Here we are 8 years into his career and he's been virtually the same player and putting up the same numbers for his entire career.

Why is it so hard for yall to accept that the Durant we see now is the Durant we will see next year and the year after that? Ain't like the dude sucks or some shyt....because I've already said he's top 2.

Once these dudes come into their own they pretty much don't change with the exception of MJ and a couple others.

Fukkin cop out because you knew we would come back with some examples. So now you can just chalk up any examples we bring up as an exception.

nikka log off!

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
he needs to :lift: and get a post game

also use that length and get on the boards more and step up his playmaking game

he's going to be a great player
q9amn.png