Let's be real about Durant....

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fukkin cop out because you knew we would come back with some examples. So now you can just chalk up any examples we bring up as an exception.

nikka log off!

nikka in my first post I said MJ and a couple others were the exception.

And by couple others I'm talking primarily about Kobe.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
nikka in my first post I said MJ and a couple others were the exception.

And by couple others I'm talking primarily about Kobe.

LeBron is just now showcasing a post up game, he is bound to get even better with that aspect of his game even at 27.

Rondo used to be ass with the mid-range jumper, now he hits it consistently.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Same thing was said about Dirk though, he went from being easily defended with smaller defenders to being a nightmare if you tried the same thing. Durant just needs to refine his offense so more, matter of fact Dirk should really be his template.

He still has a lot of room to grow, more lower body strength and a mid-post game will increase his impact on the game. He's a lethal scorer right now, but starting his offense so far out is not a strong point.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LeBron is just now showcasing a post up game, he is bound to get even better with that aspect of his game even at 27.

Rondo used to be ass with the mid-range jumper, now he hits it consistently.

What? His J is still garbage, every now and then he gets hot but there is a reason teams give him 20 feet of space when they guard him. :snoop:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What? His J is still garbage, every now and then he gets hot but there is a reason teams give him 20 feet of space when they guard him. :snoop:

He has gotten a lot better shooting that shot, just like there are aspects of Durant's game he can improve on.

How can you set up this arbitrary moment in someones career from which they wont improve?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you think rondo could have gone for 40+ 4-5 years ago ?

:aicmon:

so are u implying that rondo can shoot now?

And before u answer here's his stats for this season...

3-9 feet: 26%
10-15 feet: 28%
16-23 feet: 39%

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
so are u implying that rondo can shoot now?

And before u answer here's his stats for this season...

3-9 feet: 26%
10-15 feet: 28%
16-23 feet: 39%

You gonna sit here and tell me that at the end of the year and in the playoffs Rondo wasnt doing a better job hitting shots? I know he did because not only can i pull the same stats you can but i actually watched the games. If he keeps that up during the regular season next year he will take his game to another level.

3-9 feet: 43.6%
10-15 feet: 37.5%
16-23 feet: 45.5%

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Nah, KD's got plenty of time to develop into the player that he'll be known for. His legacy won't be sealed in his first few seasons in.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gonna sit here and tell me that at the end of the year and in the playoffs Rondo wasnt doing a better job hitting shots? I know he did because not only can i pull the same stats you can but i actually watched the games. If he keeps that up during the regular season next year he will take his game to another level.

3-9 feet: 43.6%
10-15 feet: 37.5%
16-23 feet: 45.5%

lol where did u get those numbers, Rondo wasn't nowhere near that for the season. And even if he did shoot that it would still be horrible considering that his jumpers are never contested and virtually wide open.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
lol where did u get those numbers, Rondo wasn't nowhere near that for the season. And even if he did shoot that it would still be horrible considering that his jumpers are never contested and virtually wide open.

From the same site you pulled your numbers from.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me school you a lil bit youngin.

Under Rondo's name, click game log.
Change the year to 2012 playoffs, then click "view split"
Scroll down.
:smugfavre:

At least learn how to use a site before you start quoting numbers form it.

so u ignoring the fact that Rondo jumper was broke all year gonna use only the playoffs to prove that Rondo magically learned how to shoot out of the blue? Really breh?