Let's be real about Durant....

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he's still pretty basic but at least he realizes that he's 6'9" 265 now.

LeBron's post game has come along way. He has shown a variety of moves on the low block although he has no go to low post move. I am sure he will develop one eventually.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he's still pretty basic but at least he realizes that he's 6'9" 265 now.

yall wanted him to be fluid post player like kome when hes 6'9 265

smh

he is way more effective than kobe down there
its either foul,score or make the right pass

:mjpls:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd be surprised if LeBron went to the post more than 3 times a game. I wouldn't even consider that a "post game"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be surprised if LeBron went to the post more than 3 times a game. I wouldn't even consider that a "post game"

Have you even been watching the playoffs?!?! LeBron has gone to the post a good amount. He also destroyed the Celt's on the low to mid block the last two or three games.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the OP about lebron developin his jumper is bullshyt

lebron hits 3s now that i never remeber him hittin, this is the best hes played in his career. so i give durant til hes at least 27 before this thread is valid. look at mj

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you even been watching the playoffs?!?! LeBron has gone to the post a good amount. He also destroyed the Celt's on the low to mid block the last two or three games.

He does the same shyt every game. He starts off aggressive in the post for a few plays and then completely abandons it.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Dude has peaked.

At 23 when he's improved each year...

big-lebowski.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
since when is peaking out as the 2nd best player in the world is supposed to be negative thing :wtf:?

Dudes are acting like I said Durant ceiling is Larry Hughes

I've said numerous times he's top 2, if it wasn't for LeBron who is Jesus in human form, he would easily be the best player. I'm not sure why dudes just think he's going to add more and more to his game until he's scoring 100 ppg on 99% shooting.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes are acting like I said Durant ceiling is Larry Hughes

I've said numerous times he's top 2, if it wasn't for LeBron who is Jesus in human form, he would easily be the best player. I'm not sure why dudes just think he's going to add more and more to his game until he's scoring 100 ppg on 99% shooting.

so really what's your point? At 23 he's only behind a once-in-a-lifetime phenom like Bron.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so really what's your point? At 23 he's only behind a once-in-a-lifetime phenom like Bron.

Point is dudes constantly bring up the fact that he hasn't peaked yet and he's only 23, as if he just learned how to play basketball and only scratched the surface of his talent.

Dude is just fukking good and it didn't take him long at all to realize his potential. For some reason yall nikkas seem to thing that's a bad thing.

He's gonna put up 28-30 ppg/7-8 rpg/ 48-50% shooting for majority of his career, how much better do yall honestly expect this dude to get at this point

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
To me Durant is who I thought he was last year. A nikka with no heart. Last year he let J. Kidd D him up and had him shook. Last year, Durant was easily my favorite player until I saw the bytch in his eyes when Kidd was getting physical with him. Now, the Heat are getting physical with him and he act like he scared to get his hands dirty. Sure he shoot lights out but they need more from him being that he 6'10 and is the leader. This 6'10 dude damn near didn't have a rebound the whole game. And when it matter most, he let Shane out hustle and out jump him for the ball in the crucial moment in the game.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Durant doesn't step up his defense and post game this thread gets a cosign .... And he's too skwarny looking like an Ethiopian out there somebody get him a protein shake gotdamn