Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
durant cant drive to the hoop

nikka needs to put on muscle this offseason like skinny mj did

Jordan did most of his attacking the basket prior to ever touching a weight. He was dunking on 2-3 heads at a time, as skinny MJ. According to what I read, even skinny MJ was deceivingly strong.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you gonna act like McGrady teams were anywhere near the level of OKC, I was comparing them in regards to both of them easily being the 2nd best player in the world, and show they also have the potential to be much better, but they both seem to sleep walk and be completely disinterested in games. If you watched a prime TMac you will see that his and Durant game is pretty much similar, down the similar shot to their passive tendencies at times, like someone cloned him, and like TMac I'm afraid Durant aint built for that life at all

He's the leader of a team that just beat the Spurs four straight when everyone thought they were gonna steamroll through the finals. Fukk are you talking about?

What's wrong with people these days always trying to put these labels on players so early in their careers? Wasn't Lebron a "career choker" until a few days ago?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the worst thing about this board lately is the ridiculous amount of reactionary threads, especially from Kobe stans desperately looking for attention and relevance.

True, I thought we left that behind on that other forum

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just wish he'd shoot more. That's why I like Young Sab. He doesn't give a fukk.

If Durant didn't give a fukk, I think he'd be unstoppable. I think LeBron is just now learning that.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I just wish he'd shoot more. That's why I like Young Sab. He doesn't give a fukk.

If Durant didn't give a fukk, I think he'd be unstoppable. I think LeBron is just now learning that.

so how you like lebron post game now :shaq::youngsabo:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

pardon my ignorance but why is westbrook referred to this way :what:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I see what the threadstarter is trying to say so I can't bash em. To me it's how and when Durant scores and dominants that is inconsistent. Dirk's numbers been the same for most of his career but it's how and when he's been getting his points that's been the difference over the past few years. Durant will get his, but at times it's not really in a "dominant" matter. He's too young though to say that he's a fininshed product tho. :manny:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dude has peaked. Yall need to stop acting like he hasn't reached his ceiling yet and he isn't in his prime. I'm tired of yall nikkas acting like he gonna magically morph into a Super Durant out of the blue. Nothing against Durant cuz dude is top 2 in the league.

I said it on :hamster: last year and nikkas lost it......
U said last year that dude peaked acouple of seasons ago? That would make him a rookie, he is 23 breh. :scusthov:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Durant is a great player. I always say he is essentially Carmelo without the post game and a better jump shot. Durant is not really great at anything other than scoring, just like Melo.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:childplease:

I hate these reactionary threads being made about a dude, I hate when their about Lebron, I hate when they're made about Durant. Let's keep it funky, Durant and crew are in the first finals in team history, at 23 years old. He has a top 5 PG in league and a top 10 SG (and yes, I know he's sucked this series). They will likely by in the finals again next year and will have multiple chances to win a ship, and there is no guarantee they are going they are loosing the series.

As for Durant, if you are looking at the stats, it's not telling the whole story. Durant has improved defensively, his offensive game was always good. But in all honesty stop comparing him to Melo, he is a far better player than Melo will ever be, and this is as a Melo fan.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i hope the op gets shot in the spine, recovers...and then gets his :old: azz pushed down a flight of concrete stairs for posting such nonsense.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

I hate these reactionary threads being made about a dude, I hate when their about Lebron, I hate when they're made about Durant. Let's keep it funky, Durant and crew are in the first finals in team history, at 23 years old. He has another top 5 PG in league and a top 10 SG (and yes, I know he's sucked this series). They will likely by in the finals again next year and will have multiple chances to win a ship, and there is no guarantee they are going they are loosing the series.

As for Durant, if you are looking at the stats, it's not telling the whole story. Durant has improved defensively, his offensive game was always good. But in all honesty stop comparing him to Melo, he is a far better player than Melo will ever be, and this is as a Melo fan.

I really hate reactionary threads as well. However, Durant and Melo are similar in that they primarily excel at SCORING and do it better than most other players.

Neither are great all around players. Neither are great or bad defensively. Melo is actually a better rebounder than Durant. Durant is more efficient than Melo but that may be due to him having a better team around him.

I don't see how my comparison is very far off nor is it disrespectful to Durant.