Let's be honest....who actually thinks they are going to heaven?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I guess this is what happens when you take a book like the bible literally.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I've been in a plane, in a space shuttle, in a hot air balloon, in a blimp, at Corin's Tower as well as the Lookout. I've never seen Heaven though.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
The bible says something like "even the most righteous men barely make it into the kingdom", if thats the case I think hell would be a better place anyway because thats probably where everybody I wanna see is. When I think of heaven and hell I always picture my self standin in the middle of a street, a club called heaven on one side, and a club called hell on the other. I look at heaven, looks like a bougie ass crowd, dude at the door is trippin on letting people in, the drinks are expensive as hell. Then I look at hell, its hot so all the bytches is half naked wit a glistening layer of sweat, dude at the door ain't trippin on sneakers, white tees, or fitted, you can look at the peoples faces and tell the drinks is hittin, and its a bunch of homies in the spot, prolly a ridiculous way to imagine how I would spend eternity but :yeshrug:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
regardless its still eternity imagine if its nothing like that just NOTHINGNESS for eternity

why would i imagine nothingness? how could i? nothingness. doesnt exist. so there's no way i could imagine that.

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
I don't believe in heaven, nor would I want to spend an ETERNITY anywhere. Spending an infinite amount of time in any place, sounds like torture.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bible says something like "even the most righteous men barely make it into the kingdom", if thats the case I think hell would be a better place anyway because thats probably where everybody I wanna see is. When I think of heaven and hell I always picture my self standin in the middle of a street, a club called heaven on one side, and a club called hell on the other. I look at heaven, looks like a bougie ass crowd, dude at the door is trippin on letting people in, the drinks are expensive as hell. Then I look at hell, its hot so all the bytches is half naked wit a glistening layer of sweat, dude at the door ain't trippin on sneakers, white tees, or fitted, you can look at the peoples faces and tell the drinks is hittin, and its a bunch of homies in the spot, prolly a ridiculous way to imagine how I would spend eternity but :yeshrug:

just because people you want to see are in hell. thats not why you should want to be there. wow. time for people to grow up and their own man/woman.

if your friends are all about to jump off the roof of a 30 story building. since thats where they all want to be and want to be doing. you would obviously follow them to their death. because you want to be where ever they are doing the same dumb... that they are doing? just be around them. think about that for a moment. how ridiculous is that thought process?

i love moms, pops, brothers, sister, wife, etc to DEATH. but if these idiots decide to go to hell. shame on them. cause i wont be there. get like me is what i say.

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
oh god, this nikka rapbeats is in this thread, peace yall :snoop:

you're so righteous rapbeats. If only everyone was as holy and good as you are.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh there are tribes in the Amazon and other varies places where ppl never even heard of Jesus. What happens to them? Do they go to hell for not knowing or do they a get a pass for not knowing? He died for all of our sins so no matter what no one dies with sin even for acknowledgement

it will reach them and has reached those that have died before them. everyone gets a chance.

and it doesnt have to be the bible itself that reaches them.

and to say "there are tribes in the amazon" you cant say that anymore. because a huge percentage of those hidden tribes have been infiltrated already. sure they may stay out there. but they have received things from outsiders(the bible /word about Christ, etc)

thats an old saying"there tribes in amazon..."