Let's be honest....who actually thinks they are going to heaven?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell or we supposed to do in heaven? What are we supposed to do forever?

here's a possibility. lets assume for arguments sake, adam and eve were real. lets assume they were in that garden. and they were setup to have children and their children were going to have children so forth and so on. to spread out all around the globe.

what were they doing in the garden? hanging out with GOD(the creator of all this). that means what if you could hang out with the greatest mind that ever lived, would you want to? pick his brain? of course you would. would you want to hit einstein up on some physics? of course you would. how's about hit up someone who we call the greatest wise man, about wisdom. so forth and so on.

that alone would be worth heaven.

lets examine some more. back to adam and eve. God gave adam the ability to name animals. thats scientist work. so again. you are discovering things that he has created and naming them. seeing how they work. but these things are all under your rule. cause it Goes, GOD, Man, animals, etc.

if we would never die. our bodies would never breakdown.

what happens if jordan and kobe's bodies never breakdown? just let that marinate for a moment.

what if i told you, we would get to see all the best entertainers of every era at their best. not the best we saw. but even better then that. because there would be no flaws. just differences between them. what kind of sick concert would you have?

what if by now without the interference of evil. if we were still able to walk with God as adam and eve did in the garden. what if were able to Fly into space and see other planets. even if we are the only human beings out there. how sick would that be? in the bible it says we have the same power within us as did the Son of God. he could walk on water. what if you could?

see when people start talking about it would be boring i have to wonder whats your imagination. on top of have you ever read the bible and gensis to see how it was in the beginning? and have you read the bible stories of power he has shown us. how physics/science can be manipulated. maybe we would know the last digit in pi . i can do this forever. so to say what is there to do forever as if there isnt. is a lack of an imagination. and on top of that it specifically states that heaven will be even beyond whatever we can imagine. so what i just said on steroids x a million.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I believe I will go to heaven when I die. As long as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and live your life according to the bible, you are in the clear. Whenever you sin you must repent and turn away from that specific sin. You can not continue to live like an unsaved person.

:mjpls: you need to tell that to all the christians out there

and being i don't believe in heaven, hell, or god as a being...in this case, i'm about to have the permanent tan :smugdraper:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
here's a possibility. lets assume for arguments sake, adam and eve were real. lets assume they were in that garden. and they were setup to have children and their children were going to have children so forth and so on. to spread out all around the globe.

regardless its still eternity imagine if its nothing like that just NOTHINGNESS for eternity

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
it only works if you believe and accept that he did that for you. how could you not love somebody that died for you or at least feel something. but the reality of it is pretty sad

i know alot posters here this and are like :mjpls:

Breh there are tribes in the Amazon and other varies places where ppl never even heard of Jesus. What happens to them? Do they go to hell for not knowing or do they a get a pass for not knowing? He died for all of our sins so no matter what no one dies with sin even for acknowledgement

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
regardless its still eternity imagine if its nothing like that just NOTHINGNESS for eternity

Its mind blowing shyt. All the time that will happen after we are gone and we wont even know about it because the person we are in this body will never exist again. Its scary stuff once ur gone thats it you had ur tiny window of life. In a couple generations no one will ever even know you lived

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Its mind blowing shyt. All the time that will happen after we are gone and we wont even know about it because the person we are in this body will never exist again. Its scary stuff once ur gone thats it you had ur tiny window of life. In a couple generations no one will ever even know you lived

Pretty much thats why I cant reason with people working like 80 hours a week till there like 60 for a big house or a boat.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
When I die, fukk it I wanna go to hell. Cause I'm a piece of shyt, it ain't hard to fukkin' tell. It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies. Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies.

God will probably have me on some real strict shyt. No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dikk licked. Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise. fukk that shyt, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice.

jmspro

Banned
Daps

what were they doing in the garden? hanging out with GOD(the creator of all this). that means what if you could hang out with the greatest mind that ever lived, would you want to? pick his brain? of course you would. would you want to hit einstein up on some physics? of course you would. how's about hit up someone who we call the greatest wise man, about wisdom. so forth and so on.

that alone would be worth heaven.

lets examine some more. back to adam and eve. God gave adam the ability to name animals. thats scientist work. so again. you are discovering things that he has created and naming them. seeing how they work. but these things are all under your rule. cause it Goes, GOD, Man, animals, etc.

if we would never die. our bodies would never breakdown.

what happens if jordan and kobe's bodies never breakdown? just let that marinate for a moment.

what if i told you, we would get to see all the best entertainers of every era at their best. not the best we saw. but even better then that. because there would be no flaws. just differences between them. what kind of sick concert would you have?

what if by now without the interference of evil. if we were still able to walk with God as adam and eve did in the garden. what if were able to Fly into space and see other planets. even if we are the only human beings out there. how sick would that be? in the bible it says we have the same power within us as did the Son of God. he could walk on water. what if you could?

see when people start talking about it would be boring i have to wonder whats your imagination. on top of have you ever read the bible and gensis to see how it was in the beginning? and have you read the bible stories of power he has shown us. how physics/science can be manipulated. maybe we would know the last digit in pi . i can do this forever. so to say what is there to do forever as if there isnt. is a lack of an imagination. and on top of that it specifically states that heaven will be even beyond whatever we can imagine. so what i just said on steroids x a million.

Thats sounds good but all that still doesn't take up the other 15345346363535783758937549346 years plus a whole lot more.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
does anyone believe in reincarnation? :mjpls:

I don't but I remember reading a book in my Religion class about some kid from some middle eastern county claiming that he knows where he was buried in his life before. The ppl documenting this took him to some rainforest village in south america. He took them to an unmarked grave and claimed it was where he was buried. The ppl in village confirmed that the unmarked grave was that of the name the boy had given them and confirmed that it was no way of knowing this unless you was in that small tribe. So that had me like :ohhh:

Daps
Breh there are tribes in the Amazon and other varies places where ppl never even heard of Jesus. What happens to them? Do they go to hell for not knowing or do they a get a pass for not knowing? He died for all of our sins so no matter what no one dies with sin even for acknowledgement

you do know the bible happens to have a part where it says he wont be back until everyone has heard about him

Matthew 24:14 -

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.