Let's be honest....who actually thinks they are going to heaven?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I became an atheist during my teens after asking myself several questions like: "If critical thinking, fact based knowledge and common sense takes me further away from God, than how can God be the truth?" Not realizing that this question in and of itself is flawed.

I have found peace in Islam since then. The only religion that makes sense to me.

:huhldup:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Heaven :childplease:

My life is hell right now. Whats a lil fire gone hurt :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
who says you need religion...people came up with that

its all about having a direct relationship with him.

some people took advantage of it and used it to control people like the book of eli. religion is nothing but bumpers to the lane and sometimes people can lead you the wrong way. when God is in your life you dont feel the need to sin well not exactly but the sin that once fulfilled you whether you knew it or not is replaced by the relationship you have with him. its kinda like when people find the one and they dont feel the need to sleep around and chase other women anymore because your happy with the one that does it all for you. just got to be open to it :yeshrug: dont listen to people. I fell stray when i started to watch the people in the church claiming to be saved and sitting there like if God is in them whats the point :wtf: but i see it goes to deeper than that. im still trying to reach that level with him now. its not that i dont want to be full dedicated but i have a hard time letting go of this sin...its the truth.

I asked for him to take control of my life but for some reason i dont think i have let go or allowed him to take control. i think im getting better though at least im aware

The thing is, people came up with "Him" as well.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
What the hell or we supposed to do in heaven? What are we supposed to do forever?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how I feel, he can't hate on me because he made religion seem so ridiculous. I would say that's kinda his fault.
lol at these responses. did GOD make religion? NO.
did God make religion SEEM ridiculous? NO

he said, i made you. therefore you if i ask you to do something you should do it out of the same love i made you with. and if i ask you not to do something you should not do it out of the love of your heart. that same love i showed you after your ancestors blew it in the garden which prompted me(God) to sacrifice my Son for all human sins.

LOVE should be reciprocated with love . thats all God has ever asked of us. is it hard to do? YEP. but that dont make it ridiculous or fake.

this is how i know that most people dont know who Jesus was. the guy was the anti legalistic guy who was borderline anti religion. but PRO "Do the right thing out of LOVE, not just to check something off your religious list."

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
well if Jesus died for all my sins, so I guess I can't sin since they are already forgiven :manny:so Heaven awaits for me :thumbsup:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
What the hell or we supposed to do in heaven? What are we supposed to do forever?

thtat is the scariest part of death, no matter where u think u gonna go its fukking eternity fukking ETERNITY

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I believe I will go to heaven when I die. As long as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and live your life according to the bible, you are in the clear. Whenever you sin you must repent and turn away from that specific sin. You can not continue to live like an unsaved person.

Daps
well if Jesus died for all my sins, so I guess I can't sin since they are already forgiven :manny:so Heaven awaits for me :thumbsup:

it only works if you believe and accept that he did that for you. how could you not love somebody that died for you or at least feel something. but the reality of it is pretty sad

i know alot posters here this and are like :mjpls:

Daps
I believe most people will go to heaven, like over 99 percent but not quite 100 percent. I think only the most evil wicked people from the cabal who purposefully went against everything god will go to hell if there is one.

Daps
I believe I will go to heaven when I die. As long as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and live your life according to the bible, you are in the clear. Whenever you sin you must repent and turn away from that specific sin. You can not continue to live like an unsaved person.

thats the basis it seems to go alot deeper than that...but maybe i think to hard about it where kevm when you need him. *throws out bat signal*

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
it only works if you believe and accept that he did that for you. how could you not love somebody that died for you or at least feel something.

i know alot posters here this and are like :mjpls:

That doesn't add up. "I died for you because I love you, but if you don't acknowledge it, you can literally go straight to hell for all I care."

:wtf: