Let's be honest....who actually thinks they are going to heaven?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok
1) it was a joke, I even wrote It in a joking manner, but there are people in these world that believe comic books are true so i guess its my fault for not making it clear

2) I'm agnostic, I don't believe in heaven or hell enough to seriously be concerned about which one I wanna go to, hence the joke post...
3) who said anything about me wanting to be somewhere just because my friends are there? When I said "all the people I wanna see are there" I was speaking of people like my brother, my grandfather, my niece, people whom I would gladly walk thru a lake of fire (hell according to the bible) for another chance to see them, so that whole analogy about my friends jumping off roofs is completely irrelevant

but its not irrelevant. if you were paying attention.

you think i didnt know you meant your fam. of course i knew what you were talking about. which is why i made an example with my own fam involved. i 'll say it again. EVEN iF my own mother, brothers, etc. were in hell. i would not be willing to leave heaven to go to hell to forever just so i can hangout and talk with them. NO... THANKS. they should get like me on this earth right now. so we can all enjoy the greatness of heaven together.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're reaching.

I would believe a person who took care of me for 18 years was my parent before I believe some nikka telling me listen and believe in this sky wizard or you're gonna be tortured for the rest of eternity when you die :rudy:
and thats because? who took care of you for 18 years? your parents right?

who kept you breathing breh? it wasnt ya mama or daddy
your parents didnt make it so you could still be alive today.
who chose your parents for you? you didnt, and neither did they?
you may say its random, and i'll ask you HOW DO YOU KNOW what it is. you are not there at conception or prior to that.

who gave you the DNA you have? it was passed down by your parents. but who gave it to them so forth and so on? someone programmed them with that DNA. who is that someone? oh its just random? really. something that complex is that random? reallly? prove it...but you cant. and thats my point. you have to have faith even if its randomness. cause thats what we were all taught.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
As long as I stay believing in Jesus and doing my best to live a righteous lifestyle, I'll be there.

Makeitrain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I dieeee, fukk it I wanna go to hell...cuz I'm a piece of shyt it ain't hard to fukkin tell....

It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict shyt
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dikk licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
fukk that shyt, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone stop this fukking moron with his drivel. Its amazing the lengths Christians go to and try to break down their shytty leeching faith to prove its legitimacy.

i'll wait for you to prove anything i said incorrect. so we can have that convo.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i'll wait for you to prove anything i said incorrect. so we can have that convo.

How do I prove that "God" doesn't exist? All I can prove is how religions such as Christianity have leeched everything that they stand for from other religions and faiths. Pathetic, pathetic man you are. Living your life in fear of your "sins" because of a bunch of sky people who "died for you". Its...just fukking dumb. lol

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I prove that "God" doesn't exist? All I can prove is how religions such as Christianity have leeched everything that they stand for from other religions and faiths. Pathetic, pathetic man you are. Living your life in fear of your "sins" because of a bunch of sky people who "died for you". Its...just fukking dumb. lol
and i want you to go back to sohh.com and find my post on that very thing. i debunked all those cases where people tried to swear that christianity was boring stuff from other faiths.

you know what they answered with? NOTHING. you know why. because when someone blows up what you've been told to make your point sound more valid. it messes with you. now you can't admit that you may have been incorrect. and if so, maybe you should revisit the thing called the bible. and christ. but if you admit that. to you it means you lost. to me it means you won. but its your reality. so what i think doesnt matter. so what i'm saying is, no matter what I or anyone else tells you about this. you will swear its false. so you can hold your position.

upthere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
^
we probly in hellll aready
our dumb asses not knowin

everybody kissin ass to go to heaven aint goin

:pachaha:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
but its not irrelevant. if you were paying attention.

you think i didnt know you meant your fam. of course i knew what you were talking about. which is why i made an example with my own fam involved. i 'll say it again. EVEN iF my own mother, brothers, etc. were in hell. i would not be willing to leave heaven to go to hell to forever just so i can hangout and talk with them. NO... THANKS. they should get like me on this earth right now. so we can all enjoy the greatness of heaven together.
Your missing the entire point, where did you get your perceptions of heaven and hell from? Did someone who's been there tell you? No, you got it from an outdated book thats full of contradictions and blatant non sense. what's so great about the heaven you envision? your idea of heaven is sitting next to a dude who'm the world has been brain washed to believe looks like brad pitt in Sparta, thats not my Idea of heaven, I get my perception of heaven from real life, being with the people I love is heaven to me, being with out them is hell. I would much rather see my brother than Jesus because the idea of spending eternity with out him is scarier than the idea of eternal fire, and I'm already living the former, so why should I fear the latter? It's cool if your a bible thumped, do your thing, you just can't expect everyone else to have the same respect for it, so when you making your points you have to use something other than references from a book that only you respect.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So To Sum Up What You Just Said, Im Right

If I Live A God Life But Dont "Accept Jesus" Then Im Going To Hell With Hitler

if you just read what i typed and if you actually read or have read the bible. you would understand. WHO You're going to hell with should not be your concern.

why would you care who's going to die in a plane crash with you? the point is, you're going to DIE in a plane crash. so do what you can to get off that next flight kolo.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Heaven, hell, talkin snakes, people living hundreds of years old, stoning your wife if she aint a virgin, tower of babel, demons, angels, giants, splitting bodies of water in half, turning water into wine, throwin demonic spirits into pigs, raising people from da dead......Hogwarts. :skip:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"we probably in hell already, our dumb asses not knowing,
everybody kissing ass to go to heaven ain't going."
:pacspit: