Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
EVERYTHING hot in chicago was hot in NYC first...

NYC always gonna be the capital of this fashion shyt... :dead: @ most of these other cities listed
You don’t know wtf is going on in Chicago
You mfs referencing drill video from 5 years ago.
Mf it’s NO LONGER 2012!

kayslay

Daps
EVERYTHING hot in chicago was hot in NYC first...

NYC always gonna be the capital of this fashion shyt... :dead: @ most of these other cities listed
Most Chicagoans get their shyt CUSTOM made by Black designers around the city.
So explain to me how tf custom pieces were hot in NY first.
You mfs really talking about some true religion jeans.:mjlol:
Last I checked Trues are from california.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
nikkas don't got no love for Detroit:childplease:? Detroits finest wear the finest linens,silk shirts,furs,alligator shoes,luxurious sweaters,nice jewelry,button ups and slacks with attention to detail on the color scheme:wow:

I'm assuming we are talking about the best dressers of their respective areas. Because I'm not all that impressed by a bunch of nikkas dressing like Styles P in oversized jeans,leather coats and timbs either:mjlol:

It's only fair to judge the top percentile of dressers against the top of other areas. Because the majority of nikkas nowhere can actually dress or care about how they dress that much,as it should be.

Plus its nikkas getting money in ATL,between the rappers,business men and young proffesionals, I think they dress better than you are giving them credit for overall. You guys are only looking at the rappers at the forefront and the worst examples of poor people who can't dress and ain't even trying.

Hood nikkas in the east I will say do probably dress better than hood nikkas of other places,they seem to care more than nikkas in other hoods though on average.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Ehh I'll give to y'all, but it's really cause y'all weather makes it easy to layer up and wear real clothes. Also y'all walk everywhere so nikkas know they're gonna be seen and want to look fresh.

I got a closet killing most nikkas but never wear most of the shyt, some still have tags from years ago. Cause it's always 80-90 degrees year round in Houston. Just throw on a white/black tee and basketball shorts/sweats and be cozy.

Y'all don't got cars though :yeshrug:

@Poltier right though about the most influential nikka when it comes to dressing right now being from Georgia. At the same time, he moved to NY and NY nikkas put him on.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
* Chicago
Most of these east coast dudes been kicking Kanye for the last 10 years and last I checked he’s definitely from the Midwest and Chicago to be exact.
The hypebeast scene in chicago pretty much influenced ALL of these nikkas stylistically post 2008. I remember seeing the cool kids and cats like million dollar Mano and others wearing shyt like snap backs and throwback js, skinny jeans, shyt like lrg etc etc. And this was back in 2006-2007

And of course kanye and don c. Where do yall think snakeskin snap backs come from? :jbhmm:

Idk why dc is known for fashion. Them nikkas hype themselves up like the bay area,:mjlol:

Last edited:

kayslay

Daps
nikkas don't got no love for Detroit:childplease:? Detroits finest wear the finest linens,silk shirts,furs,alligator shoes,luxurious sweaters,nice jewelry,button ups and slacks with attention to detail on the color scheme:wow:

I'm assuming we are talking about the best dressers of their respective areas. Because I'm not all that impressed by a bunch of nikkas dressing like Styles P in oversized jeans,leather coats and timbs either:mjlol:

It's only fair to judge the top percentile of dressers against the top of other areas. Because the majority of nikkas nowhere can actually dress or care about how they dress that much,as it should be.

Plus its nikkas getting money in ATL,between the rappers,business men and young proffesionals, I think they dress better than you are giving them credit for overall. You guys are only looking at the rappers at the forefront and the worst examples of poor people who can't dress and ain't even trying.

Hood nikkas in the east I will say do probably dress better than hood nikkas of other places,they seem to care more than nikkas in other hoods though on average.
I don’t think it’s that they necessarily care more they just have more access with NYC being one of the Fashion capitals of the US.
You can strictly shop at thrift stores in NY and be sharp af.
Versus a smaller metro or hick town where all you have to choose from is throwback fashions and dad jeans.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Ngga .....

soulja.jpg

Nobody was rockn this shyt till ATL put hands on it

Don't een get me started bro foreal foreal
Yo dusty ass think that was a good thing :mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This is facts. word to @.0.ggggggod.*
But folks should NOT confuse Uptown nikkas with BK nikkas.
Them other boys are guilty of the scammer outfits nikkas in here trying to clown Midwest and South nikkas for.
uptown is different from uptxwn doe
harlem.world has some fly cats but they can venture into that scammer chic look associated with bk
they share that lust for attention & it comes out in how they dress jahahahahaa

on the low the flyest dudes i know been uptxwn nikkas super lowkey crazy pieces always ahead of the curve

Last edited: